Animal Headbands

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to tell you that I just LOVED your bunny.. I don't know if it was the bunny itself but the bunny in the window and your nice backyard with that birdhouse.. it just made a great picture (Call me crazy:loco) So I smiled when I saw you made it your avatar!

:manyheart

Aaawww! they are very adorable. I am sure they will provide hours of fun imagination for the lil ones. My kids would go crazy ov er these! thank you

• 2 weeks later...

These are really cute. I have made a bunch of animal skullies (mine were mostly for boys) for our church musical in March. Very similar, with the ears, just on a skull cap. You have done a great job on these.

Wow! Those are sooo cute! I loved pretending to be a puppy when I was little, and those ears would have been perfect for me then hehe. I could see making these up for a lot of charities too, not to mention Christmas presents. Thank you for sharing!

Victoria

• 4 weeks later...

I made the cat one for my 4 yo this morning. we are having some nasty weather today, and she needed something to play "dress up". SHE LOVED IT! My 1.5 yo wants one too! :lol I am very much a beginner, and it was super easy and fast. THANK YOU for posting this!

I made the cat one for my 4 yo this morning. we are having some nasty weather today, and she needed something to play "dress up". SHE LOVED IT! My 1.5 yo wants one too! :lol I am very much a beginner, and it was super easy and fast. THANK YOU for posting this!

I am so glad that your children enjoyed them so much.My daughter loves to wear hers

Archived