my daughters headband

precious

HPIM1020.jpg?t=1174088247

:yarn My daughter love headbands but the plastic one's break her hair she wears them so much. A little girl at the daycare I work at had a beautiful one on and so I came home and made my own version! Whatcha think??? I made up everything right up to the flower. I wrote the pattern down and plan on trying it with other types of yarn like the ribbon yarn. :)

awww thats soooo pretty as your baby girl is too, what a sweetiepie, great job mom and something she will be proud to wear i m sure. my dd always loved when i made her something and then as she got older all her friends wanted what i made too:lol:lol:lol:lol very nice job

Thanks everyone!:hug I appreciate your kind words. I don't ever have much time to make up something. I was going to make it narrower in the back after I made it, but I tried it this way first because I wanted it to be super simple. When I put it on her though, the back kinda collapsed on itsels because of the mesh. Her hair's pretty thick too and she loved it so much she wanted to wear it to bed! :lol

How do I post the pattern? So I can share it with you all.

Cute headband!

How do I post the pattern? So I can share it with you all.

You can post it here. Be sure to include the picture or the link to the picture so everyone accessing it there knows what it looks like. :)

Archived