Potholders for my friend

Cuddlefish

I made a friend of mine these potholders. They're presents for the hostess in a family she's going to visit in Mexico shortly. I hope they'll both like them. :)

boblegrydelappertiljonnln9.jpg

Thank you. :)

It's all 100% cotton. I went nuts last time I made her potholders, and bought one of each blue colour I could find, so this time I had lots of different blue leftovers. Yum!

I love the ones that look like polka dots! Do you have a pattern wrote or know where I could purchase it?

GREAT WORK! Very contemporary!

Just added your blog to my favorites tonight! Loved your photos of your previous work! All of your pot holders are hip and stylish! Do you have a certain pattern book you use? My kitchen needs some jazzing up, I'd love to make a few new pot holders now that I have seen how well your turned out! Again great job!

Aaw, thank you for all the nice comments. :hug

I'm afraid there are no exact patterns, they're just squares of different kinds of stitches with edges on them. The bobbles are cluster stitches with five treble-crochet (?) stitches in each cluster. The kind where you finish off the last part of all five stitches at the same time. :)

Archived