Cute outfit for goddaughters' lots to love baby(pics inside)

Aelita

Okay this outfit I finally got it done here she is:

purplebabyset1.jpg

here she is without the poncho on:

purplebabyset2.jpg

here is the complete outfit:

purplebabyset3.jpg

the outfit I got from a lady who was on here a while back haven't seen her on here lately but her website is www.amazingcrochet.com and she as some of the most beautiful outfits on there for little ones and adults. This one is called 'Ladybug Pink 5 pc. set' but I used purple seeing as I have so much of it. The booties were not part of her pattern. I did the bottom half of the booties with Abigail's sockies patterns and did the trim like the trim on the bottom of the halter and poncho. Yes that's a halter top but of course on her it's a dress. It's a size 3-6 mos. The hat is from Bev's site called 'hats hats hats' the outfit came with a headband but I like the hat better for her seeing as she's bald and Lucy likes her baby to have hats. I love the little ladybugs on her hat and halter they are cute. I loved making this outfit. Well what do you all think?

i love it! the ladybugs are so cute and such a wonderful accessory. you've taken little bits from here and there and made them all your own. i think you've done such an amazing job and Lucy is going to be chuffed!

Very pretty!! I love ladybugs and they're realy cute in purple! I'm sure she'll love it! I'm sure any mommie of any baby (or babydoll) would love it! Very nice adaptation of all those different patterns! :hug

Archived