Glass Squashie!

Nutsaboutcrochet13

Over the holidays I came up with this...

th_IMG_1578.jpg

I call it a glass squashie! It's a cozy that when on the glass and viewed from above looks like you've set your glass on the cat!

th_IMG_1577.jpg

Like this! Family thought it was hilarious, I'm thinking of making a set of coasters instead because not everyone has these glasses. :party

Whatcha think?? :hook (pictures are clickable :photo)

Those are tooooo funny! The fact that your squashed kitty looks like my own annoying Bootsie only makes it funnier.

Hi

I MUST make one for my wonderful son-in law to go with his license plate holder which say "Cats flatten for free". I have a good sense of humor - since I have 5 cats and he comes over often. His birthday is in April and that coaster would make a great gift. Hee hee

:rofl :rofl :rofl

So funny!!! They are so cute!!!

Hi

I MUST make one for my wonderful son-in law to go with his license plate holder which say "Cats flatten for free". I have a good sense of humor - since I have 5 cats and he comes over often. His birthday is in April and that coaster would make a great gift. Hee hee

I am with your son-in-law on that!!! There are 3 cats that think my new car is just for them to walk all over!!! They love to lay on the back and snuggle against the wing. When I see one there...I yell, "KILL THE CAT!!!"

:angel Of course...I am just joking...so I hope no one get their feathers all ruffled...I would never really kill the cat! :devil

Archived