Toothy.....Tooth Fairy Pillow

diamond

Someone in 'Seeking Patterns' was looking for a tooth pattern. This is one I came up with a while back. The pattern is still in 'pencil' mode and I'm testing it now. As soon as I get the second one done based on my notes, I'll post the pattern.

This is for the Tooth Fairy. Notice the pocket on the backside of the tooth? That's to put the tooth in. This prototype is done in Red Heart Super Saver in two tones of purple. All done in single crochet. The eyes were glued on but the next will more than likely be stitched on. The mouth is simply stitched on.

It measures almost 5 inches at the widest part across the top and almost 7" from top to bottom. It's stuffed with fiberfill. The back pocket is done seperately then stitched on before stitching the 2 sides together and stuffed.

How do you like Toothy? Do you think the Tooth Fairy will find the tooth she came looking for? If all goes well, this pattern will be available for free either today or tomorrow, but most likely today.

ToothyFront.jpgToothyBack.jpg

Awwww, that is just too cute! That is the happiest tooth I ever did see :lol I can't wait till you post the pattern. :cheer:clap:cheer

Very cute. Good idea for the kiddos. I have a hard time trying to find it under the pillow and not waking my little guy up.

Why are you looking for it under the pillow? Doesn't the tooth fairy do that?? :lol

My biggest problem was remembering to have the tooth fairy come. That tooth would be under the pillow for a few days before she got to our neighborhood.

The little pillow is so cute. I thought is it was going to be in the shape of a square when I first saw the title, but its a tooth. :)

Archived