STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

It looks like my final score will be -7 I don't think I'll finish anymore yarn before we go out of town and then I won't have computer access to post tonight.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wont be able to remember I am sure tonight so I will post this weeks totals now...

2 skiens for testing pattern for designer +4

3 balls for testing pattern for designer +3

Week = 7

YTD = 143

~*~

Everyone's projects look so nice!!!!

Once again, I won't be doing any hookin' this afternoon, havin' a BBQ in this beautiful weather!! So my total for this week is -80... I'm getting better!! :devil

Thanks bizzy it's real easy check out my blog I tried to describe it there. It's not hard I'm just not good at explaining it hehe. Anyway I ended up getting 1 more point for the day so now my final score is -6 leaving to go to Memphis so won't be able to report anymore for the day.

I used up a ball making a preemie hat today. Had to do "Admissions" at the volleyball tourney. So I took in a few bucks, watched the game and then crocheted! That's my kind of work!

And our team won!

:manyheart

YAY!!! I was finally able to gift my 35 point bag of yarn! My neighbors daughter moved into the double wide on the other side of their property and wants me to teach her how to crochet. When I left today she was already working on sc'';ing her way back across a pretty even chain!

time to go change my siggie!

Not so good a week stash-busting-wise. I wound up with -2 for the week because my swap partner sent me 2 skeins of Homespun (thanks, Krista!). But that was the first time someone's ever sent me yarn and it was a thrill to get some, so I don't mind finishing in the negative. Again. :lol Patty

This week wasn't so bad. I have +13 points plus 4 skeins that I turn

into balls. I score is +17 wtd. :cheer

WTD:+17:eek

I'll go change my WTD and YTD.:clap

As stated earlier this week I purchased 5 skeins (great sale at Joanns on their pounders 2 for $8) I love that yarn 16oz of great yarn. Anyway I ended up going back in the week and getting an additional 2 skeins - so that would be -14 for me, however I managed to work though 5 balls for the SAL so my total this week is still in the negatives however its -9. Off to adjust my score

2 points for me today. I finished two balls starting a round ripple afghan with the leftover from the one I made for my sister in December. Here's the blanket I made for her.

Becky_Afghan.jpg

I love it! I want to know where the pattern came from. The star hexagons would be great in red, white and blue.

Ellie 13

I made a preemie hat while waiting for DH and DS to arrive to the car after a 10 mile hike. It gave me something to do while waiting in a parking lot for the Boyscout troup to arrive.

I used up a ball of purple yarn, so that starts my week with a point on Sunday!:D

Now If I can just stay out of Hobby Lobby this week. Simply Soft is $1.22 a skein! Hopefully, my car will not just automatically go in the parking lot!:lol It sometimes does that.

My MM blankie is almost done. Working on the trim now. I can't wait until it's done and on the way to the contest. It will be soon.

:manyheart

I finished a POUNDER last night! whooohoooo! :woo

I have been running and running ALL weekend, as spring has arrived and we in Western New York tend to go a little crazy with all this warm weather to be had... so I haven't gotten to tally the results. My children will all be home shortly and I need to get them into bed... I'll be back... SOON~

My score LAST week was 8

Well I finished up 4 skeins I started last week so that's +8 and will get a few more skeins gone by tomorrow but I will have to buy 4 more skeins later this week to finish this bedspread.

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, I was hoping to. My birthday party just took over everything, including my ability to jump on here and post!!!

I'm +12 this week, which isn't a lot, but I'm working on that afghan and it takes a long time to get through skeins!! Off to reset my numbers!

Oh, I thought this would be a good week.....I was wrong......I used up a ball on a purse I'm making so +1 there.....but I'm frogging a blanket I made and I'm going to rework it into a round ripple.....so far I have 10 balls from what I have frogged, and I'm not even 1/2 way there........so -10 so far. Oh, and to top it off.....a sale at Hobby Lobby, go figure.......:sigh, going to go change my siggy

Archived