STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I did get 1 1/2 skeins more done today so as of right now my score is back to 0 at least it's not a negative. I'm still doing some crochet so maybe I can squeak out another ball before the deadline but I doubt it lol.

I went to Joann's today SPECIFICALLY to see if they had any 75 cent clearance yarn for me. Nope..couldn't find any clearance yarn so left. Good thing as the line was crazy long!! So then thought I'd go to Hobby Lobby. Nothing there. Here I wanted to be bad and they just didn't have anything. ::::sigh::::

So I come home, take my son to thrift stores to buy a costume for a play he is doing. They ALWAYS have yarn there! Yipeeee I get to look and buy some yarn. NOPE..they were TOTALLY cleaned out! I have never seen that. WOW!! Oh well, no yarn for me!

Went next door to the dollar store to kill time. And there it was..... Lion Brand Boulce yarn.....all for $1. I was good and only put 10 skeins in my basket for different projects I had in mind.

My son finds me and is incredulous that I have THAT much yarn!!! I actually said "Ok fine" and put SEVEN back!! I came away with 3 skeins. This was before 8pm est...so I get to count that for this past week and hopefully do good this coming week lol

LauraLee

Well, I'm late, too - I got to go out with DH for dinner, and that doesn't happen all that often, so I'm not really "sorry"....

Let me go back and tally up these scores, then I'll post the winnners....

Clare, I think you can update your sig now, though - :lol

ALRIGHT!!!!

We all know who the SHOOT THE MOON award goes to... CLARE! :loco with -292!!! We might all need to fly to AUS to have an intervention soon (each takes home a skein or two...)

GOLD MEDALIST : afswife

SILVER MEDALIST: Breger3

BRONZE MEDALIST: BizzyBoppers

Congratulations to you all!

However.... we do have to discuss some things.

Our overall score for ALL of us is -515 for this week! Clare and Yarndiva, REIN IN THOSE HORSES! LOL! :rofl

Let's all try to stay in the positive for this week if we can - see if we can beat the first week's score of 628!

Roll your scores back to 0 and update your YTD!

And keep on :hook !

So, I haven't been on in a few days, I should know better!! There is no way I can read all the stuff in this thread I missed. I know I missed the time to put up my count for the week. I guess I'll update my YTD, but reset my weekly back to 0. I wasn't going to win any prizes this week anyway....LOL

ALRIGHT!!!!

We might all need to fly to AUS to have an intervention soon (each takes home a skein or two...)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO my preciouses :devil :devil :devil you can look but no touchy touchy!!!!!!! step away from the yarn!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

i promise i wont buy any more yarn :yes after the last haul do u think i need anymore???:yay

Archived