Yarn Heaven

I was looking on EBAY as per usual drooling over yarn that I cannot buy and came across this auction. I had it in my watch list and it only had like 1 day left on it and it was "only" at 125.00 (approx)

I forgot about it and went to look today to see what it was at and was surprised to see that it ended for $430.00 (approx):eek

Well I am not surprised that it went for that much considering how much yarn there is it only works out to be about $1.00 per skein but man thats alot of money to dish out at one time for yarn hehe

I was positively drooling over this auction and even pleaded with my hubby to somehow manage to get me all this yarn LOL I just felt that I MUST have it! I think my addiction is so great that I just see all that yarn and think that is GOING to be mine!! But..not for $430 hehe

Anyway here is the ended auction, look at all the pictures, the seller said there was something like 434 skeins of yarn and 83 loose balls. 3 large black trashbags weighing 20-25 pounds each. :c9

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330072202395&rd=1&rd=1

WOW!!! That is more yarn than I've ever seen in one place. Lucky winner!! You'd need a whole "Stash Room" to hold all of that. :)

i wouldn't mind that for a stash lol - I don't think where i buy my yarn from has that much. A problem in Brissy - no decent yarn shops - or at least none that i can find

I don't know... getting all that yarn all at once would seriously cramp my style. I mean, what excuse could I possibly come up with to check out some yarn on sale. All those 40% off coupons... wasted... oh nooooo!

Joan

Archived