HI....an old dog relearning new tricks...:)

Maggitee

HI Everyone....:clap

Stumbled across this board last nite when a gal on another list posted a reference to one of the crocheted items that had been posted. Goodness...thot I had died and gone to heaven! What an incredible collection if ideas, help, creativity, and friendly people! Over whelming is definitely an understatement.

I live in NE PA with my hubby and 4 furbabies....Hannah, Zaboomaphoo, Cuddles and Arthur. OH....hubby is Fran. I have recently become attached to a leash that carries oxygen so my free time has increased and I want to re-learn to crochet and explore some of the stitches and possibilities I didn't have time for when I was so busy with "life in the mommy/widow" stage of my life.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and learning lots! They say it isn't easy for an old dog to learn new tricks....but it ain't impossible either. I sure want to learn doilys and fillet crochet for 2 things and the rest also....I want to learn it all!!!! ROFL!

Thanx oodles...

Maggie T.:bow

:welcome from Central California, where it is unseasonably cold :snow (29 degrees):wbrr, but the sun is shining and we have snow :2snow in the foothills. Awesome ski weather!!!!

Hi Maggie, and :welcome to the 'Ville. My mom is attached to one of those things too. I am soooooo happy you found us! We have our own little "special" family here. The best group of "Best Friends" you could ever find! Just make yourself right at home!!!

Archived