I made a Baby Girl Set *Lookie it's too cute*

Aelita

I been wanting to do this pattern for so long and seeing as most ladies I know are having boys I made this for MY doll lol. This is one of those Lots to Love dolls but she is 20" tall so she is the big one here she is in her outfit:

000_0772.jpg

and here it is not on her:

000_0776.jpg

The outfit is from Abigails site it is called 'Baby Girl Sleeper Set'. The dress I used the I hook like she stated but the bottoms I had to make bigger with a longer starting chain and a size K hook. I even did a little alterating on the pattern so that it would go into between the legs right. The booties are the sockies pattern but instead of making the cuff in the pattern I finished it off and did the shell top like the shell stitches in the dress. The hat is from Bev's site and it is the 'Bev's easy round baby hat' and the purple edging on the hat is also the shells that are in the dress and the booties. The flower I got from Abigail's site from the Poncho set she has on there which I may be making that next. At first I didn't like the colors but now that it finished and on the doll I love the colors. Both color yarns are RH ww in Ocean and Pale Plum. It took me about four days due to making the baby set for the lady at my mom's job.

Thanx alot everyone for the kind words and the pat on my back(alleycat1987), I like to get feedback on the things I make b/c it inspires me to make more things.I have a little one(god daughter) that I raised since she was born she is in my pic next to my name, but I was told and shown that I can't have a little one of my own so I taken to this doll to make baby outfits for. But hey who knows maybe one day it will happen and i will have a bundle of my own.

Archived