I made a Baby Girl Set *Lookie it's too cute*

Aelita

• 2 weeks later...

I join the board several months ago, but have just been a looker. However, now I need help.

I have been crocheting for about 35 years off and on and mostly afghans, pillows, scarves, and 4 disastrous sweaters(way too big). Recently a co-worker's wife had a baby and I decided I wanted to make something nice besides the usual afghan. I was so happy to see the link to the Abigail Goss's Baby Girl Sleeper set posted and immediatly jumped in to make it.

I just finished making the dress.:cheer I'm having a devil of a time with the diaper cover and was glad to see that others had made this set and could probably help me. I've tried contacting Abigail by e-mail, but have not received a response. I have ripped the rows out for two days restarting and restarting over and over again. I first became stuck at row 2 do I turn the row or not. Insturctions don't say. I did and proceeded with row 3 made it through that row and rows 4-9. Did row 10-12. Row 13-20 has me lost.:think Instructions say to hdc in base of ch 3(beg st) Where is the base of ch 3 coming from:think Am I making 2 of rows 1-20 and then connecting together somehow. I so want to finish this and post a picture, but I just can't figure it out. Actually, I've finally give up out of frustration. I just feel like I'm missing something. I've made one of her hat patterns and am starting some sockies. Can anyone help me please? Thanks

So, so frustrated

Doreen in Wisconsin

Archived