Tiny Striped Turtle

KristieMN

I just made your tiny turtle! So I had to join the board to tell you just how wonderful it is that you shared your pattern!!! Mine came out about 4" wide, but that's ok! My 3 year old loves it and immediatly said he needed to go find some water for it (We have aquatic turtles)!

THanks for sharing and you did a great job! I can't wait to get out and get more yarn for the rest of your *Cute* animals!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in as another who joined just to comment on your patterns :) I made two of these for my son (2 years old) and he loves to carry them around. He tells everyone "two turtles!" and shows them off.

I'm also making a green one and a brown one and putting magnets in their noses so they'll "kiss" for a friend who adores turtles. Thank you so much for your wonderful patterns!

My youngest grandkids will love these...if I ever get around to finishing other stuff and making 'em!:lol

Thanks for being so generous with your creativity and sharing your patterns! :hug

Count me in as another who joined just to comment on your patterns :) I made two of these for my son (2 years old) and he loves to carry them around. He tells everyone "two turtles!" and shows them off.

I'm also making a green one and a brown one and putting magnets in their noses so they'll "kiss" for a friend who adores turtles. Thank you so much for your wonderful patterns!

Great idea with the magnets!

I have recently started putting magnets in the animals also.

I put some really strong magnets in a teddy from my floppy friends pattern set. Then I stuck a card in between the magnets for him to hold.

Worked out great!

Thanks so much for posting your adorable patterns. My 9-year old daughter is just learning to crochet and now she's eager to make one of your little turtles...then she wants to make some of the little "all the children of the world." I think she's HOOKED! :hook

KristieMN, you've done it again. Your patterns measure so high on my cuteness scale they are off the charts. And I'm Japanese, if you know what I mean. :lol

And thank you so much for generously sharing your pattern. Imagine all the love being spread with these tiny tutles... :manyheart

Archived