My Big Sister/Dora Bag-Finished-Pics 1st Post...

Mom w/a Motif

Well it isn't completely finished yet, but both sides are done now. :yay This is my first time (I think) :think doing graph crochet. Although I feel like I've done it before.... Anyway. Here is the 'Big Sister' side:

th_Picture1235.jpg

And here is the Dora side:

th_Picture1253.jpg

(Clickable.)

I have some hot pink fabric to line it with. I still have to put the 'handles' on. (They are crocheted, too.) Oh, I forgot to write, this is for my niece who just had a little baby brother. I am filling it with 'Dora' stuff (she loves Dora): Two Dora coloring books, crayons, Dora and 'Princess' stickers, and Dora Underoos!!

Tina

Well the crocheting part is finished. I would still like to put in a lining...

Big Sister side:

th_Picture1256.jpg

Dora side:

th_Picture1255.jpg

Should both be clickable. :)

Update: Dec. 30th...

Inside:

th_Picture1330.jpg

And the lining:

[/url]th_Picture1335.jpg

Wow! You are really working on a great project! Your niece will be thrilled. :cheer I think your letters and your "Dora" turned out perfectly. It can be tricky to work with multiple colors. :yes

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is completely finished as of last night! :yay :yay :yay :yay Yay! I posted more pictures on the first post, and I also have more on my blog. (Goodies I put inside... why it took me so long to finish...) :D

Tina

That's turning out great. My little granddaughter loves the one we gave her when she arrived at the airport. I am saving some of the matching yarn and in time mommy wants it turned into a pillow since Mollie loves pillows.

Happy Crocheting

Pam

Archived