mens socks

needlesandpinza

Lindsay those socks are so cool! I like how you made them ankle socks. My husband and our two older boys don't like any other kind. My hubby keeps bugging me to make him some more socks, but I tell him no you don't even wear the ones I did make you. (I kn*tted him a pair of regular socks and he hardly wears them. Maybe if I made him some ankle ones...) :hook

Awesome socks! :manyheart

Tina

Lindsay those socks are so cool! I like how you made them ankle socks. My husband and our two older boys don't like any other kind. My hubby keeps bugging me to make him some more socks, but I tell him no you don't even wear the ones I did make you. (I kn*tted him a pair of regular socks and he hardly wears them. Maybe if I made him some ankle ones...) :hook

Awesome socks! :manyheart

Tina

Yes, thats all we wear around here. And the reson you just said is why I put off making him another pait, because he does not wear the last pair I made him. Thats why I stick to making them for myself and the kids, we all wear um.

the nice thing thu if anyone wants them longer you just make a longer cuff but keep the rest of the pattern the same ;):clap . thats what I will be doing for my Dad

Archived