Dora the Explorer's Backpack!

CrochetedJust4You

"backpack, backpack, backpack, BACKPACK" hehehehe

I have 2 that love dora...my daughter is 3.5 and my youngest son is 19 months. He chimes that tune OVER and OVER and OVER again! lmao

AWSOME job!!!!!!

*hyperventilating*Must.Have.Pattern*gasping for breath*

Four.year.old.

Dora.fanatic.

*on knees begging* Please, please share your pattern!

This is totally awesome, seriously. I love it and my daughter loves it!

Do you ever sell your patterns - your purses are all awesome!

*hyperventilating*Must.Have.Pattern*gasping for breath*

Four.year.old.

Dora.fanatic.

*on knees begging* Please, please share your pattern!

This is totally awesome, seriously. I love it and my daughter loves it!

Do you ever sell your patterns - your purses are all awesome!

LOL! Thanks! I have been selling afghan patterns more than purses...and as for the backpack pattern..I'd have to probably try and recreate it..LOL..silly me didn't think to write it down while i was making..LOL

When i have time..(right now i have 2 orders for sports blankets that both need to be done before christmas...YIKES) i will try and recreate that pattern for you!

LOL! Thanks! I have been selling afghan patterns more than purses...and as for the backpack pattern..I'd have to probably try and recreate it..LOL..silly me didn't think to write it down while i was making..LOL

When i have time..(right now i have 2 orders for sports blankets that both need to be done before christmas...YIKES) i will try and recreate that pattern for you!

Well, whenever you have the time is just perfect for me, lol! I've got tons on my hook for Yule/Christmas anyway!

I love all of your purses - they are all so pretty AND practical! Have you ever tried to get your patterns published? You should. I would totally buy a magazine with one of your purses in it.

That is adorable! I love it!

My 7 year old son saw that picture and before I said anything he started yelling "BACKPACK, BACKPACK!" just like in Dora! LOL

Then he started begging me to make him one LOL

Fantastic:clap ! would be VERY interested in the pattern if/when it becomes available.......just an idea, I think you need to change the name a bit to avoid copywrite problems......:eek !

Archived