My September 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

My September 2006 Tableth_lgSeptember2006Table.gif (clickable)

September to me has always been about going back to school, seeing old school friends and meeting new ones. Even if it's been a time long ago since I actually experienced this, September returns every year to fill my memory with these heartfelt thoughts of past times.

I hope you enjoy my September 2006 tableth_September2006Table.gif(clickable)

Your table is AWESOME, as always! ....now don't go making me jealous, LOL! I love your displays and I could sit and look at them for hours...each and every one of your things. I can see the pleasure and enjoyment that you get out of setting up your display table. What a wonderful delight to look at! Three cheers for you! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Since I've been on this since July, I'm new to your display. How often do you do these displays? I'm JAYE who asked you for the train pattern about a month ago. Like I said before,I also enjoy your work.

jaye

Glad everyone likes the table. I have a good time putting them together.

Jaye, I have a table a month. Depending on what holiday there is in the month, that is what my table reflects. Oct will be Halloween, Nov. will be Thanksgiving with indians and such and so on.

Lea - I like the school marm also. She is actually a Paradise pattern that I changed a little to fit what I needed.

I try to make something new each year for my tables.:hook

I try to make something new each year for my tables.:hook

Oh, I was just going to ask this. How many years have you been making these items and displaying them? How many might you make new each month?

Do you redress the dolls every month or do you store the clothing on the dolls?

It is always interesting to see what other people do with their craft.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I was just going to ask this. How many years have you been making these items and displaying them? How many might you make new each month?

Do you redress the dolls every month or do you store the clothing on the dolls?

It is always interesting to see what other people do with their craft.

Thanks for sharing.

I am going to try and answer the questions. I have been making these decorations such as doll etc for about 15 years. I try to make one new piece for each month.

My very favorite table is December. That is because it is a combo of knitting, crocheting and cross stitch.

No the dolls are not redressed, excepted the bed doll. All others are dressed and displayed on shelves in on of the bedrooms until it is their month.

To see the dolls stored, check the photos in my signature.

Have a great day everyone.:hook

Archived