2 Afghans I made

gavinsmom

I started both of these affter Christmas and just finished them up. I did do several other projects in between :blush

The first is the Lace and Bobbles afghan. It's the width of my queen size bed:eek It's made with mostly RH but I think the blue is Carron.

May082.jpg

Close up of the stiches

May084.jpg

I also made a rather large Beth's Stargahn for my son. He LOVES it. It is also done in RH and is the width of my queen size bed.

May085.jpg

I love them both! The colors are great on the top one! My little guy would love the starghan! I may just have to try one of those!!

Wow, Danielle, they both look fabulous!

I'm really in to texture right now, so I adore the Lace and Bobbles one. The colors are super. I bet it looks great on your bed.

Isn't it rewarding when you child loves what you make?

Both were worth the time and effort you put in to them.

Good job!

Crikey gee they are amazing. the first one is my fave, such lovely colours and such a pretty design.

P.S. My hubby's name is Gavin and it's very rare name here. We are used to having to spell it for everyone. But at least they don't forget his name...once they learn it.

My mom allways spells it Gaven :lol and my son's first time in sunday school they spelled it Gavun ... that was a new one for me :lol

Thanks for all the compliments I had a blast making them :) Gavin really loves his. Any time someone comes over he shows them telling them "mama made". I gave the Lace and bobbles afghan to my sister in law today and she LOVED it :)

Archived