love knot shawl

Adri

I just finished this shawl, using the love knot (or Solomon's knot) stitch. I really like how it turned out and can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it!

142891533_ba6f2be2b6.jpg

close-up view:

142891535_bbf1699376.jpg

Hey..... it looks pretty nice just the way it's displayed. But I'm sure it would look even lovelier on you. Great job, nicely done and excellent picture too. I've never seen that stitich either.

:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

That is really pretty. What yarn did you use? i want the pattern for that I need to make some more shawls, make great practice.

I love the way that stitch looks. Your shawl is beautiful. I'm usually not a big fan of fringe but I like the way it looks here.

Absolutely gorgeous! Such nice, even stitches, too! I struggle with making the love knots the same size. I love your choice of yarn. It looks great! :cheer

Very nice... I love the love knot stitch.. I have a hex shaped shawl I did years ago that was done in a filet like open stitch and it has 1 full and 1 half row of love knot stitches around it... You fold it in half when you wear it so it shows 3 rows of love knots.. I still wear it and still everyone asks about it... Your shawl will next go out of style.

Archived