love knot shawl

Adri

Wip

You can check out the Annies Attic website it has to the left of the screen a stitch guide and from there you can look up the love know stitch.. It isn't really very hard to do and it is so lacy and pretty.

Hey everybody! Thanks for all the compliments! Now I feel *even better* about my shawl!

The yarn I used is Antea by Filatura di Crosa. It is fairly thin and easy to work with. It drapes beautifully used for this shawl.

The book I got the pattern from is Vogue Knitting on the Go: Crocheted Scarves. I really like this book, it has lots of cool, interesting scarves to choose from.

This is a pattern similar to the one I used. The main difference is that the pattern I used from the book starts at the point and works up, so I just kept working until it was as big as I wanted it. While the pattern in the link works from the top down to the point.

The love knot stitch is not hard to master. But it's important to keep your stitches even. I used a measuring tape to make my stitches all the same length, measuring each one as I stitched it!

Archived