Here is my latest PK. (doily)

mormor

Well here it is; my "Ultra Beauty" from "Ultimate Doilies". Made this one in two colors. Pale green and cream.

I'm a bit ashamed to say I haven't gotten around to block it yet.:blush And none of you will notice the threads hanging here ande there.....will you???:blush :blush

Have a nice day everybody!:hug

p50500889hm.jpg

That is so pretty! I want to try something in thread but it intimidates me!:blush I can barely see some of my WW yarns, much less all those tiny little stitches. :think I'm so impressed with all of you who work with thread!

WOW!!! Beautiful! I can imagine the work that went into that. I'm working on my first practice doily right now. It's only 11 rounds, and the first 8 were fine. But 9 and 10 seem wacky. I ripped out 9 three times because the pattern doesn't seem symetircal to me even though in the photo it looks symmetrical, and I'm having a heck of a time with it. My sis may get her requested doily for next year's Christmas gift, not this year! :lol Anyway, long way to say I think it's lovely and appreciate all the hard work you doily experts put into an item in a totally new way now. Patty

Working it in two colors is just so outstanding! You've brought a new dimension to the pattern/design! What a great idea! Beautiful work, too!

~ Lori

Archived