Bart finally done!

irikel

Wow...I finally finished the Bart Simpson ghan I was making...It's not perfect but it's only my 2nd completed graph ghan...I'm satisfied with the results and i'm off to the next one ...I want to do spongebob now!! :lol

th_Bart.jpg

SUPER!

I've got to try crocheting a grap, perhaps something small like a pillow. Don't know if I could tackel something so BIG onmy first try. You did a super, super job!

That's great! I don't think I have the patience for graph patterns - you should be proud of that! I love SpongeBob. Can't wait to see him! :)

:hug THANK YOU VERY MUCH...I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO TRY...GO FOR IT...THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND ONE ...THE FIRST ONE IS THE ELMO ONE ON MY AVATAR.:hook

YAYYYY!!! Thanks teacher....:lol I'm always looking forward to your post.They really encourage me ...and I cant thank you enough for helping.:hug

You shouldn't be scared of graphs....You should be scared of what you did..:lol I saw that angel afghan and I would be afraid of that..It's beautiful and you can tell it was a lot of work...wow.:eek

Very nice! Graph-gans scare me...lol!

Archived