My Seraphina Shawl

viggie

Just off the hook. My Seraphina Shawl :) It's made using Joann Sensations Rainbow Boucle and an N hook. I had a bit of trouble with the pattern, but a little bit of fooling around was enough to figure it out. The pattern is written to be as short as possible, but that leads to problems. Sometimes a chain that is in the middle of a cluster is considered a chain and sometimes it's not...that sort of thing. I also had to remove all the single crochets that she puts on either side of the clusters in order to get mine to lay flat.

121400709_347e7a922e_m.jpg

Wow, good catch! Actually I ended up making an emergency run to joann's on a slow day at working and picking up another skein. The mauve one is going to be frogged because I used a much smaller hook and don't like it much in comparison.

JRB & Seraphina ~ a match made in heaven!:c9 Did kitty get to keep the mauve one you started?

I could not figure out the Serafina to save my life and gave up...I see that you did not give up but modified the pattern to suit you....good work:cheer

Your shawl is just beautiful! That yarn is lucious isn't it.. and at bargin prices too! I love that shawl pattern.. I've made several of them. I know what you mean about some difficulty with the pattern.. but once you get the hang of it, its great, isnt it?

I too love the shawl, I have the exact color from Joann's. I have been looing for a pattern to make. Thanks for the idea:c9

Archived