Several More of my finished afghans

Lynn

Lynn you have single-handedly changed my opinion of motifs. Your afghan sa re gorgeous... and Oh the patience! I'm learning (from the gfg cal) that they're not as hard and tedious as they seem--but still-- i'm not planning on doing another motif anytime soon!! Great work!

Wow...that's all I can say. I'm impressed you've made all of those. I've been working on a 64 square afghan for a couple months now. My motivation doesn't keep well though :-)

I absolutely love these!!! :c9

I quilt as well, so the ones that look like quilt patterns are a special interest to me. I may have to try them someday.

The purple one is my favorite.:applause

Oh thank you all so much!

Motifs are really my favorite. I get board doing row after row. The purple one I made for my daughter after she had gotten plum colored couches. Then her MIL saw it and asked for one in greens. Let me tell you, the second one is not nearly as much fun to do as the first!:lol Then my daughter got new couches in the brick color so made ther the flowered afghan in the brick colors for her new couch. She has to stop getting new furniture!:lol

Lynn

Wow! Have you been busy! They are beautiful, and I'm sure the recipients will think wonderful thoughts about you for a long, long time! I couldn't narrow down my favorite to one, but my two favorites are the butterfly one and the blue/green one. Just beautiful!:hook:clap

Thank you, thank you!:)

The butterfly one I made for my granddaughter. She LOVES butterflys.

The blue green one I made for my grandson, Joe. His room is in blue and green and he wanted a blanket for his bed to match. He is 20 and a neat freak so the blanket is always just so laying across the bed!:lol

Lynn

Your afgans are so beautiful!!!Have the pattern for the flowered one on bottom and wanted to make it for Daughters new house--seeing it Im raring to go!!!

Just finished one for Grandson with sailboats. They are fun arnt they!

Vreni

Archived