Several More of my finished afghans

Lynn

Thanks! The gray one I just finished for my oldest grandson and he LOVES it! The butterfly one came from

HOUSE OF WHITE BIRCHES CROCHET SCRAP YARN AFGHANS leaflet. It has a number in the upper right corner 101131. This may be the leaflet number. Has a scrap yarn afghan on the front in diamond shape. All the afghans in this leaflet are great designs. Have made several of them.

Lynn:hook

Thanks Ava. I had fun making most of them. A few dragged a bit towards the end but since they were all for family I pressed on!:lol

Lynn:hug

I have to say..... Them are the most beautiful afghans. You have done awesome work on all of them. I love the colors you have put toghter for each one. Very nice.:hook

Thanks again you all! I had fun making most of them. A few I had wished I had never begun but once they were finished I liked them.

Lynn

Thanks you all!:)

Oh, that gray/black one! I saw the pattern in a book and liked it but the colors were green/yellow/red/orange/white. Looked awful, kinds like someone threw up on the page!:lol I knew my grandson would love the pattern so changed it to his fav. colors --- black, dk. gray, lt, gray, res and off white. Turned out pretty well I think!

Lynn

Sure, be happy to share!

The one with the flowers and black background is from LA A YEAR OF AFGHANS Book #5. Its called Brilliant Contrast and its on page 92. Its really easy and fun to make. I have made 3 or 4 of them.

Lynn

HeeHee - my family would say that my patience entends only to the end of my hook!

Thanks for the compliments:)

Lynn

Archived