Wow!!!! Not a Doily!!!!!!!!! Tissue Cover!!!!!!!!

Katchkan

Today we took a little road trip and of course I had to take along something to keep myself busy. I don't hold still well if you haven't guessed that by now. I have to be doing something with my hands. Well I didn't think I would be able to concentrate on a doily to well, so I took along a small project that I wanted to get started on towards next Christmas.

I want to make nice tissue covers for individual pocket tissues for my students. Today was my first chance to play with this idea. I just sort of winged it as I went. The rose has some possiblities, I think I might have to refine it abit. What do you think? Nothing fancy or wild here but fun to make. It is done in size 10 thread pink and Burgundy. I used a size 7 1/65mm Hook The leaves I just crocheted directly onto the cover. 1 down and lots more to go. But for once I have started early...novel.

Tissuewithrose.jpg

tissuewithrosedetail.jpg

Really liked your tissue holder. Please write it down and share with us. This is really cute.

I am with you. I have to keep my hands busy. My Mom gets mad at me. She said I was "Working myself to death for nothing."

I took after her Mom, who is now deceased. I rerally miss Gran she got me involoved in the love of Needleworks.

Again please share the pattern Really cute. I love the colors. Pinkroses in Va.

Looking to Jesus always He is closer than we think.

Great job with the tissue cover Kathy! The little tissue packets are really big here in Belgium (you practically can not find boxes it seems) would be a great gift to give to people!

Archived