Wow!!!! Not a Doily!!!!!!!!! Tissue Cover!!!!!!!!

Katchkan

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. :blush

I will try to write out the pattern sometime this week. I haven't done up a free pattern for a while and to me this is a prime canidate. I wont promise the same flower as I think I want to do little refining on that design before I put it out. I'll make sure it has a nice flower though, just not that rose. Will post when I have the pattern done.

I too would love to be one of your students! :jumpyay Uhm, what do you teach? :blush

I'm so happy to hear you will be sharing this pattern, this is definitely one I'd like to do, makes a perfect little gift item (not to mention would like one for myself!). You've probably already got a tester list a mile long, but if you need another, I'm at your service! :hook

I too would love to be one of your students! :jumpyay Uhm, what do you teach? :blush

I'm so happy to hear you will be sharing this pattern, this is definitely one I'd like to do, makes a perfect little gift item (not to mention would like one for myself!). You've probably already got a tester list a mile long, but if you need another, I'm at your service! :hook

I actually teach people to ride horses, I have been doing that for 20 years. I crochet between lessons and in the evenings. works well between lessons as I can put it down and pick it up with out loosing my place.

I will definitely keep you in mind as a tester. I seem to be keeping everyone pretty busy these days. But I do so love to create.........:hook

Archived