Valentines Roses

LadyyOftheOak

I worked it up this rose pattern based roughly on plain flower design.. I only did 2 rows as the velour yarn is quite bulky.. I used the Wine color for this red rose. I'll find the yarn label and give more details lol but I thot these worked up really nice. Now just to add some silk leaves and a stem and voila.. Valentines Day Roses that never die :c9

rose.jpg

It worked up really fast.. once I worked the pattern out it took me about an hour or so to do 4 of them.. I'm doing some in white tonite and I have some gorgeous dark plum velour that I'm going to make some out of as well..

These are going in a vase with some fern and baby breath to go in my shop for Valentines Day.. I found the sexiest vases last night on sale at Walmart and bought them out LOL Now as long as hubby don't check the stash boxes I'm good :devil

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl you my friend are sooo like me, i never ever ever show hubby what i buy. what he don't know, don;t hurt him:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

It worked up really fast.. once I worked the pattern out it took me about an hour or so to do 4 of them.. I'm doing some in white tonite and I have some gorgeous dark plum velour that I'm going to make some out of as well..

These are going in a vase with some fern and baby breath to go in my shop for Valentines Day.. I found the sexiest vases last night on sale at Walmart and bought them out LOL Now as long as hubby don't check the stash boxes I'm good :devil

and finally.. the completed version.. Do you guys think $11.95 is a fair price for these? :think The potpourri in the vase is actually marroon/white but the green glass is making the color look off in the photos.. :blush

rosevase.jpg

• 10 months later...

I've been searching and searching for a pattern for something just like this to make some roses for my best friend for Christmas to use clipped on a tree branch ....and also thought they would be nice with stems for other occasions.

you did a lovely job its gorgeous!!

Archived