Shawl

dogymom

Here's my shawl made using the "Purple Pizzaz Wrap" pattern from The last Crochet! magazine. As you can see, mine is "brown pizzaz"!:lol

PICT1348_edited.jpg

This is my darling daughter modeling. I used 7 different types of novelty yarn, 2 - 4 skeins each. The photo doesn't show how very long it is. When I put it on my neck, it hangs to the floor. (good thing I made the short version:P)

Thanks for looking!:day

Here's my shawl made using the "Purple Pizzaz Wrap" pattern from The last Crochet! magazine. As you can see, mine is "brown pizzaz"!:lol

PICT1348_edited.jpg

This is my darling daughter modeling. I used 7 different types of novelty yarn, 2 - 4 skeins each. The photo doesn't show how very long it is. When I put it on my neck, it hangs to the floor. (good thing I made the short version:P)

Thanks for looking!:day

Gorgeous!! I'm so excited!!!! That's MY pattern!! hee hee :yay:waving

Yes, and the ONLY reason that I bought that mag!!!!:)

Awww, bless your heart! Thanks - that's a nice thing to say. I really like it in the browns. So far, I've only made it in burgundys, purples, and a combination of those two. I have a friend who made it in reds! It's gorgeous! I had gathered some browns and earth tones to make another one. I LOVE yours! You have a good eye for putting colors together - and the textures are yummy! :cheer

Awww, bless your heart! Thanks - that's a nice thing to say. I really like it in the browns. So far, I've only made it in burgundys, purples, and a combination of those two. I have a friend who made it in reds! It's gorgeous! I had gathered some browns and earth tones to make another one. I LOVE yours! You have a good eye for putting colors together - and the textures are yummy! :cheer

Thank you so much! What an honor to receive compliments from the designer herself!:hug

Thank you so much! What an honor to receive compliments from the designer herself!:hug

You're welcome! But I'm the one who's honored. After all, you chose my design to make! My husband even complimented it - and he doesn't hand those out very often! He likes brown, and thought yours was fuzzier - he liked that about it. I love designing - I'm working on a collection of children's holiday sweaters right now. Hopefully Leisure Arts will publish them in a leaflet & be available next year before the holidays arrive. :hug here's a hug back!! :hook

I took my wrap to Curves this morning, and all the ladies were trying it on, oo-ing and aw-ing(spell?); and then, "YOU made this"? I wasn't sure whether that was a compliment or not:lol. Like maybe they didn't think I was capable???:blush No really, they're a great bunch!!!

Archived