Shawl

dogymom

Here's my shawl made using the "Purple Pizzaz Wrap" pattern from The last Crochet! magazine. As you can see, mine is "brown pizzaz"!:lol

PICT1348_edited.jpg

This is my darling daughter modeling. I used 7 different types of novelty yarn, 2 - 4 skeins each. The photo doesn't show how very long it is. When I put it on my neck, it hangs to the floor. (good thing I made the short version:P)

Thanks for looking!:day

That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!:cheer :cheer

I took my wrap to Curves this morning, and all the ladies were trying it on, oo-ing and aw-ing(spell?); and then, "YOU made this"? I wasn't sure whether that was a compliment or not:lol. Like maybe they didn't think I was capable???:blush No really, they're a great bunch!!!

I know what you mean!! I get that, too! People don't believe me when I tell them how easy it is. It only looks complicated. I design all my patterns to be easy and quick to make. It's only double crochet, so if you have a little experience working with novely yarns, you can do it! I'm like you, I like the shorter version better, but ALL of my customers so far have preferred the LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG version! I want to thank you so much for posting your picture! Now I want to make a brown one (as soon as I get that long white sweater I saw on Ghost Whisperer done!) My fingers can't keep up with my imagination!! :hyper:eek:2eek:idea:whew

:ty:day

Archived