Hi Everyone

CrazieJillie84

Hi,

I'm Jill from Toms River, NJ. I'm 21 years old and just started crocheting this year. I really love to do it and I was looking for more people who knew what they were doing so I could get some advice.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/craziejillie84/110605028.jpg

This is a picture of the 2nd blanket that I made. The first one I gave to a friend and I have yet to get a picture of it. I just finished my 3rd this Sunday and started another one today.

I actually came here to look for a pattern for a winter hat...so if anyone knows of any please email me! engelhardtj1@mail.montclair.edu

Thanks!

Jill

:welcome Hi and welcome from Illinois! What a super quilt!!! Check in some of the forums that we have here, especially in Accessories .... I'm sure you'll find more than one hat pattern that you'll love.

If you are wanting a great website for patterns, tho, try

www.crochetpatterncentral.com

www.lionbrand.com

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/

Thank you so much for all of the nice comments!

Right now I'm working on another blanket (granny squares) for my dad..he actually picked out all of the colors for me. It's going to be really interesting because its like 6 different colors. I hope to get it done before christmas! *crosses finger*

Welcome Jill, from the Pacific Northwest :wgrin Love the colours in your afghan, and it looks quite soft!

Hope you enjoy the boards...

~K

Hi Jill from the West coast of Florida. I Grew up in South Jersey (near Cherry Hill) and lived in Freehold for a while. Now I am in Florida. You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you sure can't take Jersey out of the Girl.

Your Afghan is beautiful. I can not wait to see the one you are making your dad.

Welcome to Crochetville.:hook

Greetings from North Dakota!

Well for a beginner crocheter, you are really off to a good start. Three blankets already! I loved your black and variegated pink one. I see you got the link for crochet pattern central. That has lots of good patterns and they're categorized so they're really easy to find. Another thing you could do is Google 'crochet hat pattern' and see what pops up.

You're going to love it here, and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your future projects!

Again, welcome to Crochetville! :hook

Archived