My December 2005 Table

Tampa Doll

My December 2005 Table (clickables)

th_December2005Table006.jpg th_December2005Table010.jpg th_December2005Table007.jpg

The December table is my favorite table to do.

December2005Table.gif

It allows me to reminisce back over all those past family Christmas memories. When I sometimes get melancholy I remember this Christmas saying which we have used at our Christmas Dinner Table for over 25 years.

Our traditional remembrance

Despite the distance, be it miles or time,from a voyage due to duty, marriage, or even death that separates us from the ones we love. Within our hearts their spirit lives.

Let us make a covenant to always pause and remember them at times like these, and ask God to bless, protect, and love them as we do.

With joy and happiness in our hearts we gratefully thank God for blessing us with them, and those memories to cherish them by

It warms my heart and brings a smile back to me.

Merry Christmas with Love, Peace and Good Will to All

Your table is awesome as always, Mary Jo! You are one very creative gal!

Your traditional remembrance is very sweet, I will have to remember it and maybe it will help get me through this holiday, which is a tough one for me since my son departed this life nearly 5 years ago. Thanks for sharing it.

I have been checking for your December table since Dec. 1st and was beginning to think you weren't going to post one this month...I am so glad that you did post it though, I simply adore your table pictures each month!

Once again you have such a wonderful display of talent and creativity...I am in awe! :c9

That nativity scene is amazing and I am in love with those 3 angels on the left as well! :hug

Thank you everyone for your nice comments on my table. I have enjoyed showing them to you this year.

Beautiful as always! Is your tablecloth embroidered? It's very pretty!

Yes the cover is cross stitched. It took me 2 years as I do not like to sew:yuck . Hubby saw it in Herreschner's and asked me to do it. It must have about a million stinking french knots.:yuck

The white around the outside of the top is garland that I crocheted.:hook

Archived