HI! from New Mexico

copperrose

my name is deborah,i live in rio rancho,nm (formerly from illinois) i have been crocheting for over 25 yrs.it is a great stress reliever and it makes good use of time instead of just sitting there.i love new patterns and ideas.i also am wondering if that pattern company that used to "draw" patterns is still around.i cant remember the name.i will try and help one and all with any projects i have knowledge on.:clap

omg... i used to live in rio rancho near the corner of yucca... even went to HS at Cibola... welcome aboard.

So is Cornucopia still open and serving the best green and red chilli's in the world.... :)

Hi! Greetings from North Dakota! I used to live in Rio Rancho on Sandia Vista with a beautiful view of Sandia from our home. The question I miss the most up here in ND is "Red or Green?"

The only company I know of that lets you draw patterns of crochet is one called "Sans Babel Crochet". I bought a CD from them which has crochet symbols on it that you can use to design your pattern. Not sure if that is what you are looking for but you might check them out. Their web site is: SBCrochet.com

Again, welcome to Crochetville!

:hook

Archived