Hello and thanks!

Peterpan

Hello, I am new to this site, just registered on Wednesday and this is my first chance to introduce myself. I immediately asked for crochet help with a crocheted fringe for my daughter's scarf and "goldie316" graciously replied. What a godsend! I would have gone about the task all wrong if "goldie" hadn't pointed me in the right direction...and now I'm happy to say I'm almost finished with the project, a "long" crocheted scarf from Paton's Brilliant. It's beautiful and I love giving gifts from the heart.

Now back to the introduction, I am from California and it is beautiful Fall here, not as spectacular as the East, but much warmer. My middle daughter is attending college in New York and she is experiencing the season for the first time and missing home a bit. I am blessed with three children. I've been crafting forever and have amassed a stockpile of yarns and fabrics. My passion would probably be machine sewing, but I do my share of crocheting and can't seem to get the knack of knitting. I'm so glad to have found this site because now I can ask for help when I'm stuck instead of just putting the project down or constantly experimenting on it. I really only know the basics and I feel bad that I won't be able to share much knowledge with the group, but I can send my encouragement and support.

Thanks for sharing your expertise with me!

Hi:hiand welcome:welcome to crochetville. Don't worry about not being advanced along to help anyone!!! We all start somewhere. Here you will find a group of people who want to help and we all enjoy seeing pictures of what you make too. :hook Enjoy!!

Hi and Welcome again! I'm glad I was able to help you get your project moving along in the right direction. Hang around here long enough and you'll learn so much so fast you'll be posting knowledge to share before you know it! :hook But in the meantime, don't worry if you need to ask for assistance, that's one of the purposes of this board, to help each other grow in our skills and abilities in this craft we all love. :manyheart:manyheart

Hello!! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living over in Belgium! No need to worry - when I started on this board last march I was a very new beginner - thanks to the help and support from my fellow villagers, I've gained a lot of experince....and a lot of future projects! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Archived