Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

i will get that card out to your mom too snowbear maybe if i go out tomorrow.. I know i hav to call for handy tomorrow too, and see when they have scheculed him for a mri for that hip, he does not think it is bursitis, like the doc said, but instead, arthritis and that is a separate thing, and treatment is diff so they want to do an mri. now why didn't that do that before, one wonders, oh yes, wait, they wanted another chage besides the docs office thats it, lol probably be next week, i hope so, get this figured out and done.....

ok, this really is all now, so bye, have a great evening. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning all.

Boy did I miss a  lot.  Sunday was full of 9/11 stuff and I think I got my fill of Football.  Way to go Chief's, Eagles' and Buc's.  Did not see the Chief's overtime but the replays were great.  Watched the Sunday night game till it was over and it was after midnight.  Oh yeah BIG congrats to the Giants.

So yesterday I was out of it all day.  To tired to even crochet.  Much better today.

Here is a big hug for all who need it. :hug  :hug

I only eat spinach raw.  My Mom use to sneak it into her stuffed noodles.  Do you know how hard that is pick out? :D  

Well off to do the wash and everything else that got put off yesterday.

Have a great day.

Forgot I finished up these two scrubbies for a friend.

post-105-0-31543100-1473769998_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-37002200-1473770010_thumb.jpg

Mary Jo love those scrubbies. Glad you had a good football day. It was a great way to start the season.

Sandra hope your sis is ok.

Katy glad you sent the card to grannyannie. I hope she is ok but she had serious health issues. Hope all goes well with Handy. Cant have him in pain.

Yes it's hard to pick spinach out or anything Bgs I know Bgs I was sure hoping for a post or a reply. Maybe today huh

well handy appt is next week as I thought it was but I called anyway to make him happy. Lol wow that is a lot of games Tampa lol and I am Loving that pumpkin and turkey. How cute is that!!!

Hi to all that posted and hope every one has a great day. Rained to. BEat the band last night and this am Sheesh thought we would most likely wash away for sure. I hat these monsoons give me the little thunder storms any day!!

Well my motto has always been to never throw anything away if there is the slightest chance of me ever using it if I put my mind to it buckle down and commit to it lol so the sports yarn and the fancy fur went back in a bin. You never k ow right!!!

If any of you need a particular little skein to finish something lemme know!! I might have it on hand.

I kept the Blacks and greys out In a zip lock so I can try it on the kniffty knitter hat loom. with a strand of something elelse with it. I think that is how I used to use it.

And I have one other cupboard filled with all the hobby lobby specialty yarn like I dunno Italia and still I wonde if they still make that. Lol

Well that's it for now. I'll check in Later. Tata for now.

Thanks Katie. Mom will like to get the Get Well Card from you.  :)  Sorry to here about the hip. Hop you get something done for it.  Hey everyone, You all have a good evening. I am. I am crocheting. I just took a break to say :waving

Birds eye creamed spinach is the way I like it,as kids we had spinach in a can,yuck patooey

it was a gruelling day,trying to get Jimmy up the stairs,he kept folding himself over making it even harder on us,it didn't help that rene's fibro was acting up big time,and as I said before,he is not knocking me down,I'll let him go down,cause of his non cooperation

Hang in there Linda.  Big hugs to you. :hug 

Up early, the windows are not only wet from some rain, but also steamy.  Another hot one for Florida.

Not much planed for the day.  Looking thru my patterns, as I want to make something special for someone.

Well off to get the coffee made and a few things going.

Have a nice day everyone.

Morning. I was wide awake at 6:00 this morning. I'm not sure what the deal was there. 

I like Sour Kraut. My Grammie always made it and put hot dogs in it, My dad always uses it for Reuben Sandwiches, which are my fave sandwiches, but only if he makes them. I've tried the ones they have at Culvers here, and they're good, but they just aren't as good as my daddy makes them. A couple things I absolutely refuse to eat are Chicken Livers and Deer Meat. I haven't ever liked Deer Meat and have tried Chicken Livers only once, My Grammie always makes Liver and Onions when we have dinners when my Uncle from Florida comes home and I just can't. 

It's rainy here today. Kind of hoping it stops as I need to take some photos but can't if it's raining. I have an order to ship off after the boys go to school and need a picture of the last hat to go with the order. It's the same as one of the other's in the order, just different color. 

Linda you sure dont need to get hurt trying to help. I hope you have a quiet day.

Jessica looks like we are in for a rainy spell. I like saur kraut with polish sausage. On the liver and deer meat I have had some I really hated and other times it was very good. It depended on how it was fixed. I rather like using ground deer meat for chili. Your new font is kinda hard to make out on my phone screen. I had to fire up the laptop. Hopefully I will get your package mailed tomorrow

I hope to mail the next 50 mini stockings tomorrow

post-11309-0-55930100-1473873647_thumb.jpg

Linda you sure dont need to get hurt trying to help. I hope you have a quiet day.

Jessica looks like we are in for a rainy spell. I like saur kraut with polish sausage. On the liver and deer meat I have had some I really hated and other times it was very good. It depended on how it was fixed. I rather like using ground deer meat for chili. Your new font is kinda hard to make out on my phone screen. I had to fire up the laptop. Hopefully I will get your package mailed tomorrow

I hope to mail the next 50 mini stockings tomorrow

attachicon.gif20160914_111759~2.jpg

Love the stockings! 

About the font.. I have noticed some when I'm on my phone are cursive. I used the Comic Sans one, but didn't think about it being hard to read from the phone. I don't use this forum on my phone much, so I'll stick with an easier to read font, hopefully! This one is the Lucida Sans Console, so I hope it isn't too hard to read!

Love the stockings!

About the font.. I have noticed some when I'm on my phone are cursive. I used the Comic Sans one, but didn't think about it being hard to read from the phone. I don't use this forum on my phone much, so I'll stick with an easier to read font, hopefully! This one is the Lucida Sans Console, so I hope it isn't too hard to read!

Oh thanks this one is easy reading on the phone screen.

Lots of activity on here since I last was on.  I haven't made much progress on the blanket but well, there is just too much going on and I have been too drained at night to work on it.

At least temperatures have gone down here and yardwork isn't as necessary.  Soon we will be raking the leaves, though. 

I started doing my ios update to my ipad(a 1st generation ipad2), and am feeling sad, as I am unable to update to ios10. The update to 9.3.5 is it for good.  I wonder how long I will be able to use my ipad as it is no longer supported.  What a shame that is.  I did my itunes update to find the Itunes site glitchy.  The errors I get are totally a bug from the site.  Apple used to have hardly any bugs but now it is almost as bad as Windows.  Oh well....enough ranting from me .......

I am off the computer for the night.  Have a good one everyone!

well when an if this ipad goes, ill get something that operates on window, no more apple for me crochet fan, lol  did you get your stockings mailed off bgs  and i think you and tamps and cindy and a couple more are sure suppling them plenty to work with !! good work all!!  i still havent dug out any Christmas yarn yet, but its on my list of to dos.lol 

ok gonna go to bed im tired tonight, so will see you all in the am...

I pulled away from Apple when we switched from Sprint to AT&T. I had an iPhone 5c with Sprint, but our service was absolutely HORRIBLE here at our house, couldn't get data, and couldn't even make phone calls, texts barely even went through, unless it was an iMessage and we were on wifi. So when we finally got AT&T, I wanted a Galaxy phone, so I got the Galaxy S5, and now I have the Note 5. We do still have my iPad Mini that Rosalie uses, but I likely won't get another one when and if something happens to this one. It already has a cracked screen from her dropping it, but it still works for what she uses it for!

Isn't it amazing how because they want to see you new stuff, they say they no longer support the old?  I am so tired of these computer companies.  They say it is new, but then they take away things you liked about the old.  Amazing.

I finished another scrubbie.  This time it is a bat from the Trick or Treat pattern book, they no longer sell.  This is another thing, they either discontinue the pattern or the yarn or the color.

Sorry, just wanted to come in and say Hi and give everyone a big :hug and say Good Morning.

Off to do some chores.

Good Morning

thats my major gripe too MaryJo,books and yarn have a short shelf life and then poof their gone

looks like it wants to sprinkle,its too warm for yard work anyway

one of Bill's co workers up at the college,sent me a book that she thought I'd enjoy,The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

hope its good,never read this author yet.

Gosh Mary Jo couldnt have said it better about computer stuff yarn and patterns. Liked your bat. Thats a shame they dont sell the Trick or Treat book anymore. After they get us hooked on the scrubby yarn they will probably discontinue it.

Jessica your package was mailed this morning. Estimated delivery is Sat.

Katy mailed the stockings this morning. Its still awful hot for this time of year. Yesterday I was looking for something up in the building and I dont know if I got too hot or what. Might have been a combo of allergy stuff and heat. I came down with a miserable headache and sick to my stomach-----probably all sinus related.

Hi everyone. I know specially yarn if you don't buy a hundred of the yarn you need. N Ext time it won't. Be there so I.M thinking maybe it is on purpose so as to make us spend more because of the threat of it soon becoming

unavailable. They shouldput out a notice or something on Their site way ahed of discontinuing a color to give us Lltitle time to pick some up. Before its gone. Ah that would be a perfect world huh.

Much trouble hitting the right keys lol. I think sometimesI correct much more than actually typing!!!

I saw hobby lobby has ILTY on sale for 3.99 I like that yarn but it sometimes is too soft to work with lol

And Mary jo I am pretty illiterate regarding computer stuff !!!

I do notice the changes howeve and usually with a little fiddling can work out how to adjust lol.

HOw is sil Sandra?? And how are you doing owlvamp.

It is not hot here we are in the mid seventies all this week and into the high 50so over night last I heard any way.

Do you have favorite authors Linda. Handy has always like d Grisham but that is a lot of lawyer stuff too much I. Fact for. E anyway

I guess I like the autobiographies and history and the lighter books with some humor in them I don't have a favorite.

A

SNowbear the card is sitting on the desk waiting till someone remem embers to take it out lol but I will do that soon I. . I'llLOL

All for now squares be back later on. ENjoy your day all

Well, yesterday I had a free day and tried to get on here and *poof* they told me Crochetville didn't exist... Been up since 5,  Chris and I had to travel to the coast for a job but we are home now ... first thing I did was pop on here...good to know everyone "exists"...

sandra, how is your sis doing?

Love the rant MJ... preach it!

so.. love football.... love reading .... shouldknow computers LOL.....

All this traveling I was able to work on the boys construction toys in for christmas, ( thanks sandra) about a 4th of Jeremy's NCSU afghan, and a scarf for Joshua's gf.... Traveling again tomorrow to Bristol Tn/VA and meeting up with ds #1, his wife and gd Jacob... gotta dig for another pattern to take with me... no way I am working on a graph ghan in the car LOL...over the mountains... can you say car sick!!!!

Archived