Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished Rosalie's vest today with the Caron Cakes!!! Love how it turned out!

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/157816-rosalies-ring-around-the-rosie-vest/

Loved the vest and Rosalie is a cutie pie.

By the way, did you get the squares I sent?  Just curious, cause they have not come back here.

The Turkey and pumpkin I sent out was well received.

I am in the middle of working on a doll dress for the Halloween table.

Yeah, I get tired of hunting for things, be it computer or crochet or even knit.  Now you know why I very rarely use the yarn the pattern calls for.

Sandra how is your sister and Snowbear how is you Mom doing?

Question for you girls that want Christmas colors in your square.  Single color, multi color?

Loved the vest and Rosalie is a cutie pie.

By the way, did you get the squares I sent?  Just curious, cause they have not come back here.

The Turkey and pumpkin I sent out was well received.

I am in the middle of working on a doll dress for the Halloween table.

Yeah, I get tired of hunting for things, be it computer or crochet or even knit.  Now you know why I very rarely use the yarn the pattern calls for.

Sandra how is your sister and Snowbear how is you Mom doing?

Question for you girls that want Christmas colors in your square.  Single color, multi color?

I did. I think I posted about them on page 71 or so! 

Katie

I can't find any Sept birthdays on the first page,nothing on Jessicali

never mind found it,it was a little jumbled from where I looked,but found it :lol  :lol old age isn't for sissies,must have had a brain freeze

I did. I think I posted about them on page 71 or so! 

Yes, I see them now.  Don't know how I missed them.

Well it is 7:30 AM and it is about 80 degrees with high humidity.  We are expecting to get up to 90 again today with a chance of showers.  Where is fall????

I watched American Horror Story last night.  I don't usually watch this show, as it can get gory.  I watched last year, cause Lady Gaga was on.  No new stars this year, just Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett  and Cuba Gooding Jr., along with everyone else that was on last year.  Anyway, no blood so far this year, but they scared the Begeeses out of me.  I jump every time some one jumps out of the dark.

No big plans for today.  Maybe some cleaning, but definitely some crocheting. 

Have a fun day.

stopping by for a Good Morning Hello

its a bit overcast,yesterday rounded up another three bags of books for donation,gee we could open a used book store,its like a revolving door of books coming in and going out,have a great day everyone

I didn't get a hold of anyone yesterday on sister. I will keep trying today. She is still in the hospital and will to have a surgery again.

Yesterday was a day from he--. My daughter accidentally broke a window and it end up cutting one of the fur babies right above the paw. It's about 1 1/2 inch long not to deep. He should of had stitches I bet, but all the vets were closed and would of had to travel an hour away. So I cleaned it good like my friend vet told me and put 2 butterfly band aids to seal it and then another band aid and then gauze and then wrap it with tape. It did seal shut and will check it this morning. Daughter also cut herself on each hand so clean her up. Hubby clean up the glass and cut himself. So got him all cleaned up. All is well everything cleaned up and I had to sleep with moose for he wouldn't leave the cone on his head. I am tired an exhausted and have to travel today to get the boys.

Hi all. Poor doggie and daughter and hubby hope all heal quickly! cute vest cute

little girl she is just so sweet,,

Tampa and Bgs any of your games on tonight. ??im going to find something to watch but no horror for me as I tend to dream about that. Hope all off ou have a grand and glorious evening!! Back tomorrow. See ya then. ♥

Oh Sandra those glass cuts bleed a lot. You had to have had an awful mess and its so hard to get all that glass picked up. I hope all the cuts heal quickly.

Its been a cloudy rainy day but is supposed to clear off for the weekend.

Katy Chiefs play Sun. dh is still hanging with the Royals but the pitching in their last games has not been good. Doesnt look like there will be a post season for them. The only horror shows I watch are the really old ones hosted by Svenghoolie on Sat night. They are more funny with Svens silly commentary than scarey.

The circus has come to town so either tomorrow or Sunday we will take the kiddos. I would prefer tomorrow so I can awtch the chiefs sunday

Got a call from my aunt on wednesday and she said my cousin (her son) fell 14 feet from a ladder at work and broke a bunch of bones in his face, both shoulders and a bone in his back. He's in a brace now and home, but in so much pain. 

I picked up a hook today, got about 6sc done and I think that was it. I'm having some pain in my middle finger on the right and down the side of my hand. My mother in law thinks I'm coming down with Arthritis, but I think I've just overworked my hand lately. I'm going to start my Relief pills from It Works in the morning to see if that helps any!

I've gotten 2 puffies with squares in the last couple days. I need to get some pictures taken of them. Thank you ladies! All I've gotten so far have been pink and white, minus 2 grey, so if anyone sends anymore, maybe add in a grey one! 

Good Morning.  Up at 6:30 this morning.  Off to get the old hair cut, then a stop at the store and the bank.

As for rain we have been getting spritzes off and on.  When I went out this morning, The moon was full and bright.  I could of stood there and just looked at it, it was so pretty.

Finishing up my doll dress and then on to the next project.  I can not believe it is time for the next tote already.  Have to go see who is screaming at me, to become a tote.

Good morning all! Through one cup of coffee so far & still not quite awake. Might have to go make another one. 

Hubby had to work for a little bit this morning, both boys are awake playing their cousins new NBA game on the Xbox One. 

It's a beautiful 65º outside right now. 

I think this morning I'm going to get started on some baby sets for matching hats and diaper covers that a photographer asked me to make for Halloween. 

She wants a Jack Skellington, Candy Corn and Pumpkin. I finished the Jack Skellington hat the other night, I just have to get the black yarn out (hate black!) and make the eyes. 

Gonna get some stuff scheduled for my book blog for this week for books being released that I got the opportunity to read before their publishing date. 

Happy Saturday!! Just dropping by to say hello. Plan on working on my mystery piece today and I might go to the store and get a few things other than that nothig much o. The agenda the lawn was mowed thi am and he and handy finally got those tree wood chips all cleaned up to Now all we have to do is get some bags of dirt and fill up where the stump was plant some grass. And we are finally done with it.

Am mailing out that card today Arlene its in the car anyway lol

Mini wife is the sage you want in squares light sage? ge. And what green for the dark green. I can find can find paddy and hunter and I have a forest green. Which one ???

I have some grey squares I will try to get out to you soon at least 4-6 I think.

Have fun . At the circus. I remember taking dd and our seats were way up there almost even with the high wires!!i was terrified cause of the height but other than the high wire act the view of the rest of the s how was good lol. My knuckles remained white for days!!!!

Hi calling It a night very soon so thought I would check in one more time to see if I might have left somethin on the table but all seems. Good so goodnight happy people. Big explosion in a dumpster in NYC. Don't k ow anything else right now multiple fire trucks and polo e and ambulances on the scene. My gosh what is wrong with people anymore. Signing off for now. What part of NY did Linda and Tampa live at one time???night all I'll Check on that situation in the am I'm too tired tonight. Night sta safe people.

Just checking in quickly... Had trouble with our internet at home so I wasn't able to get on. We took Little Tribble Thursday night to see Sabaton and they actually called him up on the stage and gave him sunglasses and drumsticks. They let him hit the symbols on the drums through the last half of the last song. He's still talking about it! LOL...post-73457-0-67448200-1474165303_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-82256500-1474165313_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-72734700-1474165317_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-32810900-1474165321_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-84671600-1474165324_thumb.jpg

Then today when he got his hair cut, he had to have it cut like the lead singers....

post-73457-0-58330400-1474165865_thumb.jpeg

How cute Tribble!

Katy we didn't have too bad seats today at the Circus, but my gosh it costs a small fortune for us to go. Thankfully, I was able to pay with my It Works check this month. Our nephew went to Des Moines today to try out for their NBA D league team tomorrow, so send positive thoughts or prayers for him! He's really nervous, but a good ball player and I hope he gets on the team! He has turned into one of our kids since he moved in with us in April. 

Tribble he looks so cool with the sunglasses and the drum sticks.  Love the hair cut.  I am sure he will be talking about his experience for a long time.

Jessicali good thoughts coming your way.

Well it is Sunday morning the sun is out the sky is blue the humidity is up and they are promising rain.  Yeah right!!!!

Got my Buc's shirt on and I am ready for a day of football and crocheting.

Hope to finish up the Halloween dress for the 18" doll and then on to a few other things.

Have a fun day today.

Oh since it is almost fall, we are having a pre-Thanksgiving dinner today with turkey slices, mashed potatoes and all the fixins.

Well eFly risers hello!!!

Have not turned on the tube yet it's so quiet right now didn't want to spoil it. Jessica yeah the circus was expensive back when we went too we took daughter and a her best friend and they had a ball though.

Trib I think u might just have a budding drummer on you hands now!!

Oh Tampa that sounds great I am Hungry for a turkey dinner bout now too. Hope your team or teams win and you all enjoy your day and dinner!!!

PIneknott owlvamp and SNowbear time to wakey-up pie lol. Hello to all else we have t seen for a bit too well off to wake up a bit myself so you all have a super Sunday!!

I am still kind of tired from yesterday. We left at 7:30 am for bonsai and didnt get back home until 9pm. We had a master in for the day and then we took him out for supper l ast night. It was a fun but long day.

Its pretty out today, a touch on the hot side but not really too bad. I am at the Genealogy library with a diet coke and a new crochet book----Reversible Color Crochet. (It came yesterday and was my anniversary present) She has figured out ways to make clean lines during color changes (eg perfect looking triangles in a square with crisp clean lines on both sides of your work). Guess that its not possible with single crochet though or at least this technique was designed for half double and double crochet.

http://www.recrochetions.com/p/reversible-intarsia-resources.html?m=1

Archived