Temperature Blanket CAL

darski

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how the yellow and white one (forgot the name in that post) looks now. I hope she gets some more variation in her temperatures.

Hi Denise, I'm the one doing the yellow and white. I'm not really doing a temp ghan. What I'm doing is a precipitation ghan. When it's raining or showing I do white. The other days I am doing yellow. So these will be the only two colors for me. :manyheart

So far it measures 48" wide and 11" long.  I am behind about a week right now. I better get crackin'.

I am so far behind on my afghan right now... Working on it today though.. So hopefully I'll get caught up soon! I've not done anything since January 26th... Eeeek..

Went to Tampa the first weekend in February, and have been working my butt off on my Direct Sales business to try to get my next 2 promotions and a HUGE 5 figure bonus, so today is the first day in February that I've even picked up a hook & yarn!!

This one is the low Temperature blanket.

I am all caught up on both of them.

love both of them

I have to admit that I am finding this a challenge.  I keep getting behind.  oh well, we can but try. 

Yours are gorgeous

Thank you!

I usually stay behind a week myself. Last night I was beyond upset and told myself I will just crochet and get caught up and I did . I even put both rows in today . So totally caught up. The big challenge is to stay with it all year. YIKES!!

I've been pretty consistent since I started mine.  I may miss a day here and there but doing 2 rows instead of 1 to catch up is no big deal.  I find that I MUST crochet a little bit every day....my day isn't complete if I don't.  So instead of working on whatever project I have going, I pick up my temperature blanket first and do the days row THEN I work on my project.  Not saying this will work the entire year for me but right now it seems to be! 

Hi, everyone! I wanted to give you all a personal invitation to Crochetville's fourth annual blog tour in honor of National Crochet Month. This year's tour features a virtual passenger steam train trip. The Crochet Express will leave the station at 8:00 AM on March 1 to visit 93 crochet designers, 20 yarn companies, and 19 crochet-friendly local yarn stores, plus a daily giveaway. You'll be able to find all the posts on the Crochetville blog.

Part of the fun of a train trip is chatting with your fellow passengers. In the Observation Car, you'll be able to talk about your favorite finds each day and share photos of the projects you're currently working on. All that shopping, talking, and crocheting will keep us hungry, so our Dining Car will feature a daily cocktail hour and special dinner. The drinks and food will sadly have to be virtual, through the sharing of recipe links, as we haven't quite figure out how to send the real stuff through the internet yet.

Chat here on Crochetville: The Crochet Express

Chat in our Facebook group: National Crochet Month

Wherever you prefer to chat, Donna and I hope you will join us to celebrate National Crochet Month. As far as we know, this is the biggest organized event anywhere!

Crochet_Express_General_Ticket_2a_FB.png

Click the ticket to see it full size for easier reading.

Hi, everyone! I wanted to give you all a personal invitation to Crochetville's fourth annual blog tour in honor of National Crochet Month. This year's tour features a virtual passenger steam train trip. The Crochet Express will leave the station at 8:00 AM on March 1 to visit 93 crochet designers, 20 yarn companies, and 19 crochet-friendly local yarn stores, plus a daily giveaway. You'll be able to find all the posts on the Crochetville blog.

Part of the fun of a train trip is chatting with your fellow passengers. In the Observation Car, you'll be able to talk about your favorite finds each day and share photos of the projects you're currently working on. All that shopping, talking, and crocheting will keep us hungry, so our Dining Car will feature a daily cocktail hour and special dinner. The drinks and food will sadly have to be virtual, through the sharing of recipe links, as we haven't quite figure out how to send the real stuff through the internet yet.

Chat here on Crochetville: The Crochet Express

Chat in our Facebook group: National Crochet Month

Wherever you prefer to chat, Donna and I hope you will join us to celebrate National Crochet Month. As far as we know, this is the biggest organized event anywhere!

attachicon.gifCrochet_Express_General_Ticket_2a_FB.png

Click the ticket to see it full size for easier reading.

Looking forward to it, Amy!  Thanks for the "invite"!

• 2 weeks later...

keeping up with the Jones's... more or less.

thanks to a big 20 °  rise in temps I am going to get to use a whole new bunch of colours... ain't seasons wonderful ?  :manyheart

• 4 weeks later...

I have been so bad... I was 2 weeks behind.  got a few rows done tonight and will keep going tomorrow.

It is interesting that I only have a few more weeks for this one as I will start a new one in May. 

this one is interesting :scrachin

How are you doing your blanket?

I am going to make 3 separate lapghans.  this first one is a random sampler ghan.  the next 2 are going to be just hdc.

Archived