Temperature Blanket CAL

darski

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I look at mine I see that I have made a hatch of it.  the edges are not at all in line and I can't even fix that with a sc start to the border.

I may have to keep this one as I don't like to give stuff that is not up to snuff.

post-4896-0-81890200-1459968774_thumb.jpg

it is currently 46" by 34" with at least another 25 rows to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Darski, you are the go-to girl with the computer problems. I'm worried when you are the one asking. Did you get it figured out?

Not exactly... I did a shutdown and restart and it was fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I admit that this one has me stymied.  If I want to make an afghan I get out my yarn and hooks and a couple of days later I have a ghan.

I don't have the self-discipline or the stamina to take a year to make a ghan.

I'm not calling it quits yet but I don't seem to be going anywhere either. :cry

:heehee

• 1 month later...

I finally got started on the older GD's temperature blanket. I plan to do both of them one from the temps of their first year. So the one I'm working on now is from July 2013-14 and the next will be July 2015-16.

I thought I had enough chs for the width I wanted--twin bed size-- but it has ended up narrower that I planned--about 38". It's the linen stitch--1 sc, ch 1, repeat, then the next row sc in the ch, ch 1....

post-43634-0-03994100-1467223018_thumb.jpg

I am SO far behind on mine!  I joined a CAL and it's been taking up all of my time.  I haven't worked on my temperature blanket in probably 5 weeks!  Keeping track of the temps daily tho so I can play catch up soon! 

I have given up on this one.  I haven't even looked at it since April.

I'm just not good with slow, long term projects.

You could just record all the Temps then at the end of the year crochet the whole thing that way it's kind of a long term project but your not actually crocheting the same item the entire year. That might work better for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived