Truth Time

love this.. I used to raise hairless cats but can honestly say, never did that. :P

Nah, that's different.  They can choose to explore or ignore a cave.  But I think they'd rather be where you don't want them to be, like sitting on your newspaper while you're (trying to) read it, sleeping anywhere BUT in the cat bed you made for them, batting your ball of yarn around or being in your way when you're trying to make something...

I have to agree with you, Granny Square.  I made a cat bed, because my youngest kitty kept trying to sleep on top of whatever I was making as soon as I got a few rows done.  I put it in her normal sleeping spot at the end of my bed.  She sniffed, gave me a dirty look and jumped down.  As soon as I got rid of it, she jumped up and went to sleep.  Go figure!  LOL

That is funny:).

And talking about where cats like to sleep..?. That one was always trying to sleep on my sons homework. He loved to sleep on papers LOL. My son didn't like that, it was wrinkling his homework. So he kept a "special" piece of paper just for him in a drawer. Each time that cat came to his room he would just take that paper out & put that on the bed. That cat went straight on that to sleep.

I remember I made a sweater for him. When I put that on him I thought he went crazy & will kill him self. He was jumping very hi. I had to take that of as soon as I could :(

Krys

That is funny:).

And talking about where cats like to sleep..?. That one was always trying to sleep on my sons homework. He loved to sleep on papers LOL. My son didn't like that, it was wrinkling his homework. So he kept a "special" piece of paper just for him in a drawer. Each time that cat came to his room he would just take that paper out & put that on the bed. That cat went straight on that to sleep.

I remember I made a sweater for him. When I put that on him I thought he went crazy & will kill him self. He was jumping very hi. I had to take that of as soon as I could :(

Krys

I can just visualize those antics!!   :lol 

The cats do not look happy, and if the cats aren't happy, YOUR life won't be happy.

Is that a kitty hoodie on the left one? Just asking. There's no danger of me making one. If I made clothing for my cats, they'd be shredded before I'd be able to get anything on the cats!

I don't think cats like clothes. They are not like dogs. Each of them like different things. They do have a different personality, each of them is different. When it comes to toys my cat never was interested in any of them. With one exception..he would just love to play with those little plastic rings pilled of a milk containers. I would always find many of them when I was moving my fridge to clean under:).

My daughter have a cat now. That cat is very different.. she likes all toys. When it comes to crochet toys she just loves them. And yes she will destroy them in a very short time. Now that cat when it comes to everything else is VERY stupid! LOL.

She dos very strange things...she even jumped from a chest on the ceiling fan! (that fan was on). She fell down on the floor with a part of that fan! LOL.

The cat what I use to have was very smart. He knew where he is not allowed to go. He was never walking on my counter tops or my tables. He was allowed to go on my bed ONLY when that bed was uncovered (no bedspread on). And he learn that! :). My bedspread was dry cleanable only, I just did not wanted him to dirty that.

My cat was always very clean, he cleaned him self and actually smelled nice. My daughter cat dos not want to clean her self at all. Once a while my daughter takes her to a grooming salon so she would get a bath. Because very often she smells bad.

Krys

HI Krys, if a cat doesn't clean itself, it usually means that there is something wrong, just like if they start using the bathroom other than in their litter box.  Please have your daughter check with her vet about her cat not cleaning itself.

HI Krys, if a cat doesn't clean itself, it usually means that there is something wrong, just like if they start using the bathroom other than in their litter box.  Please have your daughter check with her vet about her cat not cleaning itself.

I agree with this.  I've never had a cat who wasn't fussy

Yes I agree with you. That there is something wrong with that cat!. That cat is a "mental case". He needs a psychiatrist! :(. What crazy things that cat dos in her house is unbelievable!. I would never be able to put up with anything like that. That cat is just crazy! :(.

I had many cats thru my life, so was my grandmother on her farm. But, never anything as crazy as this one.

My daughter takes her pets (cat & dog) regularly to their Vet. That Vet knows everything about that. She is in a perfect physical health. That cat could use a brain transplant!.

I guess it is same think like with human beings, sometimes they are mentally ill. Sometimes is so bad they need to be lock-up in a Mental Institution.

Krys

PS: I am & always was a cat lover:). Now I own a little doggie. This is my second dog. Before that I always had a cat. The first dog I got for my son when he was little, because his father died:( and two month later his cat died:(. I thought it would be a good idea for him at that time to have a dog. Dogs are more "attentive" and they are always ready to play:).

I'm really glad to hear that the cat is physically fine!  I just remember what I went through with my baby (favorite pet ever) when she got sick at age 15.  That was 15 years ago and it still feels like yesterday.

I'm sorry to hear about your son's father, but I'm glad that a dog was able to help him get through everything.  Pets are so amazing that way!

Archived