Autumn broom dolls

Apak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gorgeous! They're some of my favorite things to see. I think I've only seen you make them though I'm sure many others make them. I don't know that I would ever try to tackle such beautiful creations. Wonderful work :)

Gorgeous! They're some of my favorite things to see. I think I've only seen you make them though I'm sure many others make them. I don't know that I would ever try to tackle such beautiful creations. Wonderful work :)

It's funny but I'm not the one making them  :lol Remember they came to me form some lovely FGM from Florida - I've never seen them before, but she sent me my very first broom doll and the patterns and all the stuff needed - especially the brooms.  :manyheart  :manyheart And so I fell in love with them… 

It's funny but I'm not the one making them :lol Remember they came to me form some lovely FGM from Florida - I've never seen them before, but she sent me my very first broom doll and the patterns and all the stuff needed - especially the brooms. :manyheart:manyheart And so I fell in love with them…

They are just gorgeous. It was the perfect gift for you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived