new from the land of OZ

jacqui

:cheer Hi i'm Jacqui i'm totally new to this computer stuff give me a crochet hook any day. I'm hoping to make some new friends. I am married to a long haul truck driver and have a 16 year old still at home. My best friend is my 7 year old german shepherd Shiva who loves to sit on any afghans i'm crocheting as i do them, thats her contribution.I teach crochet and spinning at a craft group we have at the local historical village every Tuesday and some weekends. I like to share my craft thats part of the enjoyment for me. Iam totally self taught and i would have loved to have someone to help me to learn. Bye for now !:blush:yay

Hi Jacqui :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here! You tell you like afghans, if you want visit my blog and check out the amazing one a German friend made for me!

:welcome Hi and welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

Don't worry about the computer stuff. There are a lot of us who have trouble with it, me especially.:ccompute

I think you will find, that most of us are self taught. I myself like to try to work things out.

Main thing here, is to have fun.:hook

Archived