Angel of Thanksgiving

Tampa Doll

This is another of Bella's doilies.  They are so much fun to make and put together.

I have 2 more I will be working on.  One is the woodland fairy and the other is a snow angel.

Here is Bella's site.

Just be careful, she has some beautiful patterns.

More pictures

post-105-0-80940600-1383488702_thumb.jpg

You did a WONDERFUL job on her..I agree I love Bella's patterns..I bought one of her patterns years ago from Annie's Attic and lost it..I found her site (by a fluke) and I told her I was rebuying this pattern and explained it was my birthday present to myself for my 40th...Well, she gave me 3 more patterns for free on top of the one I bought..Very nice and giving...I picked up another hobby and let's just say I am overwhelmed by crochet designer's generosity...

You are right about the beautiful patterns she has.  I looked at them and I really like this one, and I really liked the witch one you did last month, and, and, and.   I wish I was half as quick as you are at whipping out all the pretties you make.  I am slow, slow, slow.

That is a beautiful doily and as others have said, she is really nice. I have done only one doily so far by her, and really loved her pattern. I have wanted to purchase the Woodland fairy one to do, but I haven't any extra time to make it. I can't wait to see your finished Woodland fairy piece. :)

Archived