$500 Patons Yarn

I think my children would disown me if brought home more yarn. As it is, I have to hide it when I do bring it home. While I don't have a husband to hide stuff from, I do have teenagers, they can be just as bad. My daughter had the audacity to tell me I had enough yarn!

Man, I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win.

:ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :day :day :day :day :day :day i entered this awesome contest. thanks for sharing it. gee it would be awesome if someone from the ville' won. i would love to win and then be able to share this bounty of yarn lol cause as ya know (or maybe ya don't but ya do now lol) i am allergic to wool, but there would be plenty to go around i am sure wow 500.00 hubby will go:loco :loco :loco hehehe:nahnah :nahnah :nahnah :nahnah just:tryme :tryme :tryme to stop me lol :hug :hug thanks again

Oh wow!

And that says one per person per day!! Does that mean you can enter every day???

That would be so neat, but nuts. I'm not available for advertising. (sigh). sorry patons. You'll have to do without me.

Go Crochetville!

Someone get that prize!!

(Hey, you don't have to worry about storing it. You can take what you really want out of it and sell the rest on ebay if needed. More money for the yarn you do need!) (( Don't shoot me!!!:eek))

Amber

I entered! That would make me so happy *sigh*

Although I'd be glad if any of you won :) Here's to hoping one of us will make a winning announcement when the contest is over!

Archived