Double Trouble - my new bookmark - pattern posted

MorMonsen

th_DoubleTroublebm-front.jpg th_DoubleTroublebm-back.jpg

Here's my latest creation. This is a bookmark which it's designed to go through the book.

The point with this bookmark is that it has two right sides and they both look the same. The left pic is of the "front" and the right pic is of the "back". The two flowers are made with the wrong side facing. This will give a prettier bookmark which is what I wanted since it will be showing on top of your book.

I am going to put the pattern up on my site when it's tested.

I hope you like it :)

Thank you for all the kind comments about my new bookmark. It has been accepted in the 2007 Crochet Pattern-A-Day Calendar :) I am very happy about that.

The pattern will be up as soon as all the testers are done.

Thank you for all the kind comments about my new bookmark. It has been accepted in the 2007 Crochet Pattern-A-Day Calendar :) I am very happy about that.

The pattern will be up as soon as all the testers are done.

Congratulations on being accepted for the calendar......I can't wait for the pattern, I love it and Jaclim did a great job on testing it for you :manyheart

Bumping to let you know that the pattern is posted in the "My Patterns" section of my site.

Enjoy :)

Hi Eva,

I'm so happy you bumped because somehow I missed this the first time around. I :heart your bookmarks! They are so pretty & what a great idea doing them 2-sided! Great work! :hook

Archived