Just-in +0

PBLKNP +0
tnkycrochetnut +0

BigPinkPolkaDot -1
Ellie 13 -4 ~~ Shoot The Moon!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you first join you don't have to count what's in your stash. Your YTD would be 0.

WTD 0/YTD -200

Yes, because honestly, if we had to count our original stash, some of us would be counting for DAYS...LOL!!!

Okay, thank you so much! I wasn't sure. Do I need to put this CAL in my signature line as well?

pineknott--at least it's positive, even if not as much as you would like!

We're in one place for several days after a week on the road. We met the new GD last night and she's a cutie pie! No crochet time. Unfortunately I tend toward motion sickness if I read or crochet, etc in the vehicle. So no change this week....

WTD 0 / YTD -152

yes,I'm struggling to keep it in the positive range

Walmart keeps getting new to me colors,I think I'm done with that for awhile

we had a 45 min drive to the Aquarium on Fri.,did quite a bit on a scarf

Here are the YTD scores for July:

Drum roll please:

Gold - Ellie13  +83

Silver - crabby rat +65

Bronze - PBLKNP +20

Bailey4  +14

pineknott +12

tnkycrochet -2

Just-in  -38

BigPinkPolkaDot -137

grayhoundgrandma -152

Addicted2Patterns -193

crochetlady2012 -200

Braxxi -572

SHOOT THE MOON   Shining Star -635

It is Thursday but I do not forsee any changes this week. My last report was quite a while back. I was +29...this has changed...............I have completed several projects, rolled a lot of balls and bobbins, used a lot of yarn...but I did have a serious accident this year that changed my numbers a lot Uhhmm, cough, cough, ummmm, well I slipped and fell into the computer, I guess my fingers must have slid all over the keyboard. The next thing I knew I was standing at the door and a delivery man had  3 boxes. Puzzled I signed for them and curiously opened the 1st 1. Imagine my surprise when I saw yarn on top of yarn from redheart. And since I had NO idea these were on their way, I nearly had a heart attack. Then shocked I opened more boxes, a total of 66 skeins had been delivered. Amazingly they were the colors I needed for upcoming projects. While my husband sat in his chair gasping for air, and yelling "call 911you are killing me". I was looking at the invoices and told him I felt this order had been placed the day I fell "?in" the computer. He told me , well you didnt tell me you fell. I explained I wasn't injured and thought it was not significant.  I also have been having problems with goodwill, they have been having yarn, and it calls me when I walk in...It yells JEEEEEANEEEEE. Hobby lobby had some interesting colors I needed . Wile at 1st I didn't understand how yarn can fall in your cart, I now understand, it is amazing, and they do fall in my cart. So my previous  YTD +29, is now  YTD-100, WTD +3

It is Thursday but I do not forsee any changes this week. My last report was quite a while back. I was +29...this has changed...............I have completed several projects, rolled a lot of balls and bobbins, used a lot of yarn...but I did have a serious accident this year that changed my numbers a lot Uhhmm, cough, cough, ummmm, well I slipped and fell into the computer, I guess my fingers must have slid all over the keyboard. The next thing I knew I was standing at the door and a delivery man had  3 boxes. Puzzled I signed for them and curiously opened the 1st 1. Imagine my surprise when I saw yarn on top of yarn from redheart. And since I had NO idea these were on their way, I nearly had a heart attack. Then shocked I opened more boxes, a total of 66 skeins had been delivered. Amazingly they were the colors I needed for upcoming projects. While my husband sat in his chair gasping for air, and yelling "call 911you are killing me". I was looking at the invoices and told him I felt this order had been placed the day I fell "?in" the computer. He told me , well you didnt tell me you fell. I explained I wasn't injured and thought it was not significant.  I also have been having problems with goodwill, they have been having yarn, and it calls me when I walk in...It yells JEEEEEANEEEEE. Hobby lobby had some interesting colors I needed . Wile at 1st I didn't understand how yarn can fall in your cart, I now understand, it is amazing, and they do fall in my cart. So my previous  YTD +29, is now  YTD-100, WTD +3

:rofl

Braxxi +8 ~~ Gold Medal!

Shining Star +4 ~~ Silver Medal!
Bailey4 +3 ~~ Bronze Medal!
Addicted2patterns +2

pineknott +2
VikingRunnerGirl +1

crabby rat +0
crochetlady2012 +0

greyhoundgrandma +0
Just-in +0

PBLKNP +0
tnkycrochetnut +0

BigPinkPolkaDot -1
Ellie 13 -4 ~~ Shoot The Moon!

I got Shoot The Moon this week, but I can't post scores. I go on line at the library and it's closed on Sundays for the summer (Sundays are Oct. to May only). Would somebody post the scores for me? Pretty please  :D? This week I hope to use :yarn not get :yarn. On the bright side, I got gold medal for the month  :yay  . 

Ellie 13

I got Shoot The Moon this week, but I can't post scores. I go on line at the library and it's closed on Sundays for the summer (Sundays are Oct. to May only). Would somebody post the scores for me? Pretty please :D? This week I hope to use :yarn not get :yarn. On the bright side, I got gold medal for the month :yay .

Ellie 13

I can post scores for you this week since I am and have been Shoot the Moon monthly winner for months!! :-)

:yay:woo:yay  

I did it again!!!  I rolled a skein into a ball.  So far for this week my score is a +1.  Oh boy soon I will be at zero +0 for my YTD score. I wonder if I will finish 2013 with a plus + score instead of a negative - score like I have done the last two 2 years.  I sure hope so.

I have some pretty small balls of yarn when I use them up can I count them as 1 ball of yarn used completely up?

Each ball you use up is a point - regardless of its size when you started... sounds like you might have some quick points coming!!  :yay

WTD: 0

No usage this week, but I finally managed to weave in all the ends of my galaxy afghan and have now officially started to assemble the blanket!! I figure I can get it assembled in a couple of weeks and start crocheting the striped sides and start using up some yarn again!!! So far it is looking fantastic!!!

Here it is with only the circles fully assembled and a couple of the semi circles attached:

post-55092-0-02779200-1375533139_thumb.jpg

I'm putting in my totals now, as we have a busy, busy day today!  I'm making slow, but steady progress on my shawl, and managed to use up another skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD +18

However, my luck isn't going to hold out...I finally decided to go with Vanna's Choice yarn for my sister's sweater, so I'm going to be getting a boatload of it in the very near future!

I completely forgot to post my score last week.  It wouldn't have made a difference, as I was extremely busy and didn't crochet but maybe a couple hours so it was 0.

This week my score is:

WTD:  +6

I already posted my score once this week but last night I had to go & purchase some yarn so I am going to change my score:

WTD: -8/ YTD = 0 for week ending 8/2/13 (Friday)

I had gone to our local walmart to purchase more purple yarn. I purchase the yarn but it wasn't the correct color so I had to start the afghan a 2nd time w/ the new color until I can find the correct for the orginal project. Wish me luck!

I can post scores for you this week since I am and have been Shoot the Moon monthly winner for months!! :-)

:hug:ty:flower

I did some :crocheting this week. I made 3 small purses that you wear around your neck. I used 5 small balls (+5) :cheer . I got a bag of :yarn from a friend (her mom is cleaning out). 3 skeins, 8 partials and a lot of balls (a tangled mess). I rolled the partials down and untangled the balls, got 15 balls (tossed some).

- 6 - 8 - 15 = - 29 :eek no way! I kept 2 skeins and 3 balls (-7) and donated the rest.

WTD: - 2  YTD: + 81

Ellie 13

So far I have only managed to use up 1, a roll of cotton thread for a shawl I am working on. Posting now but I do hope to be able to have some more to count for this week.

WTD: +2 for week ending 8/3/13

Archived