April Table 2012 Happy Easter

Tampa Doll

I like to call this my Babies Easter Parade. As you can see, the teenagers are off to the side by themselves. The newest is the green dress on the large 18" doll.

Easter was always special in our house. First it was off to church, then the hunt for Easter Eggs when we came home. Breakfast always had kielbasi and eggs. Dinner was Ham, potato salad, beats, cucumbers in vinegar and sour cream, with onions. On the table was the butter shaped like a lamb and it was one of the few holidays we were allowed a very small bit of wine. Actually I think it was more grape juice than wine.:D

As many of you, we always had an Easter Outfift. Which was a new dress, socks with lace, new mary jane shoes, pocketbook, gloves and the ever present church hat.:hook

I hope you all have a fun and happy Easter.

post-105-135897752393_thumb.jpg - More pictures - Another view

Let's not forget the Easter Egg Tree.

Beautiful table! So cheerful! Your traditions look familiar to me ;) as always we had eggs and kielbasa and lamb made of butter today for breakfast.... and some other delicious dishes too :D

Love your Easter Parade. I remember the year my mother, myself, and two sisters all had matching dresses for Easter. They were made of cotton, with the fitted top and gathered skirt. They were mostly white with large daffodils and tulips around the bottom of the skirt.

Archived