Boxing Day 2012!

dorothysgirls

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hey Hey!!! I haven't been around in a long long long time:( but I think that I know some of you and I can't hang around toooooo long because one person in particular is going to :kick my behind. coughcoughnonamesmentionedcoughcough but I thought I would drop by her thread and say :hi I am still alive and the email addy is still the same should you feel the urge to contact me.

Everyone's projects and work looks absolutely wonderful!! Keep up the good work and keep :crocheting

Hey Hey Hey!!! I haven't been around in a long long long time:( but I think that I know some of you and I can't hang around toooooo long because one person in particular is going to :kick my behind. coughcoughnonamesmentionedcoughcough but I thought I would drop by her thread and say :hi I am still alive and the email addy is still the same should you feel the urge to contact me.

Everyone's projects and work looks absolutely wonderful!! Keep up the good work and keep :crocheting

nice to see you back with us,missed you

Scoooooooooby! So good to hear from you! :hug Glad you are doing OK.

Cindy! AMAZING baby items. Wow is all I can think to say. What are you going to do next?

I got my mom started on cat mats. She likes using matching colors so we got her some pounders. She has finished 5 (4 are here) and one is on her hook. She's making a variety of sizes, which is good. I also finished 21 fish toys and cut 8 blankets. Just took in 5, six week old foster kittens today, so I am guessing that things will slow down a bit on my hook!

post-13802-135897750818_thumb.jpg

post-13802-135897750824_thumb.jpg

Haven't posted for awhile and need to update my count. I have finished 2 adult caps. One in a dusty rose pink and the other one in RHSS cornmeal. I finished the dusty rose pink one on 3/27 and the cornmeal one on 4/4. Have also updated the count for my charity projects in my signature. Its now at 28 items.

Hi Everyone,

4 new cat mats. 3 are mom's and one is mine. A couple of my fosters are checking them out! I also delivered 40 more fish this week, but my camera won't give up the picture. Getting a new camera.....

post-13802-13589775376_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

4 new cat mats. 3 are mom's and one is mine. A couple of my fosters are checking them out! I also delivered 40 more fish this week, but my camera won't give up the picture. Getting a new camera.....

[ATTACH]54559[/ATTACH]

Your fosters :catare TOO sweet! Love the pic. can't believe your camera ate the :goldfish

Couldn't sleep last night, so I made a hat. When I finished it, I slept like a baby.

I understand that completely. I have been known to go to sleep at my usual time but wake up just a few hours later and go crochet. I know its my crochet work that I left in the living/dining room calling my name so I will wake up and come take care of it.:hook:eek:devil:lol

Finished an adult size beanie cap yesterday. It was made with Paddy Green from RHSS. Have started another adult size cap but am making up my pattern as I go so this one will take longer than normal for me. Using the Paddy Green (RHSS) also for this one.

Finished the Paddy Green (RHSS) adult cap I was designing yesterday. It's between a beanie and a slouchy beanie. I didn't want the body of the cap to fit the head tightly. I know some ladies don't want to mash their hair but may not want to wear something as full as a slouchy beanie. So the body is full but the last 3 rows fit around the head tightly. Don't have my notebook handy but I believe my charity crochet projects are up to the count of 31 so far this year.

Oh boy, I finally got a new camera. A Cannon SX40 HS. But my Mac with O/S Lion will not talk to it. So I thought I would try beating the pictures out of my older Cannon. Nope, good old Mac refuses to talk to it now too. So I am shut down as far as pictures go! I am down to my camera phone. Which is fine for here, but not so great for my Etsy shop.

Sigh, anyone out there have this combination of camera and OS?? I have googled but don't understand most of what I am reading...

That said, Darski, Wow! I love those baby jackets. If I wasn't already feeling dumb, I took a look at the pattern and I sure didn't understand that any better!

Maybe I'll just go to bed for now!!

Archived