2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Well, I managed to make it through 2 skeins this week, doing the Bernat Mystery Afghan CAL, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD -10

Hopefully I'll get back into the plusses for YTD soon!

:c9 :crocheting:manyheart

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'm not too late... Purchased 10 skeins (mostly sock yarn, small skeins but take forever to use) and took 8 skeins to work for the patients to use, so this week I'm at

WTD -4

YTD +50

Okay, here goes ladies! Bare with me :)

Using up the yarn :) :cheer

Gold Medal dragonpuck +19

Silver medal Braxxi +17

Bronze medal pineknott +13

NeedleArts +9

krodrig99 +8

prettywoman030981 +7

greyhoundgrandma +7

sahm2g1b +6

crabbyrat +6

turtlelvr +5

Ellie13 +5

marpan79 +5

Jennifer seven +4

HollyzHobbyz +4

PBLKNP +4

yarn geek +4

Bubbe +4

CLLinda +4

tnkycrochetnut +2

Unicorn 37757 +1

Sitting pretty :clap

Walker 1021 0

LottiesCreations 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

cshort 0

New yarn to play with :manyheart:hook

Ravenaier -4

mouseCLP -4

cris -13

And the shoot the moon winner is:

FrLopLady -15

Looks like some ladies are missing for this week. I will add if you all want :hug

Hope I did this right:cheer:clap:manyheart:hug

Bought 2 skeins of yarn tonight so I can make my spiral lapghan (that I haven't been able to work on for over 2 months) bigger than what it would've been with just 2 skeins of SS. I couldn't resist the yarn aisle, so I was as good as I could be. I just bought yarn I knew I'd use on a current WIP. :lol:devil

15..you all let me win with a 15??? :lol:lol The frustrating thing is I didn't even buy them, they were given :hook

Ok I spent the day cleaning the corner of the living room..where the UFO's and bags of yarn get tossed. It is now all in 4 tubs, but in the process I did some ball winding so I'm +7 so far!

FrLopLady/Mary, so sorry we let you down by letting you win with a -15. But someone had to so it might as well be you.:hook:blush:rofl

Now I would like to congratulate our own CLLinda on being the newest member of Tampa Doll/Mary Jo's "Bag Lady Club.":ghug:manyheart:ghug

FrLopLady/Mary, so sorry we let you down by letting you win with a -15. But someone had to so it might as well be you.:hook:blush:rofl

Now I would like to congratulate our own CLLinda on being the newest member of Tampa Doll/Mary Jo's "Bag Lady Club.":ghug:manyheart:ghug

Thank you so much! The bag is wonderful.

My DH has always called me a bag lady, and now I really am one!

:manyheart

15..you all let me win with a 15??? :lol:lol The frustrating thing is I didn't even buy them, they were given :hook

Ok I spent the day cleaning the corner of the living room..where the UFO's and bags of yarn get tossed. It is now all in 4 tubs, but in the process I did some ball winding so I'm +7 so far!

Heehee! That is what I was thinking when I did the totals :rofl

I'm getting prepared for the long day at the hospital for my DH's surgery and had to go to Hobby Lobby to get a skein of dark green yarn. I'm making a wreath, as one of my projects tomorrow as I sit for hours waiting.

So I'm at a -2. But if my hands really get going, I won't be at a negative number for long. I think it will be a brilliant project to do while waiting. It's a Christmas present for my SIL, Sherri.

I want you all to know that I showed great strength on Saturday! I went to Hobby Lobby and didn't buy ANY yarn! :eek I know! I spent most of my time looking at scrapbooking stuff.

Good for YOU! It's very tempting!

Hi count me in for this year please, Iam on a major stash busting mission at the moment and making a gaint scrappy granny in pinks and purples. Will have to count up how many I have used up so far and add to my ytd, will try and keep weely scores updated.

Archived