1 hour scarf! - UPDATED

RebeccaVelasquez

the story:

yesterday, while at mom's for thanksgiving dinner, i ran out of yarn for my baby blanket. someone was running to walmart, so i begged for yarn - anything for me to work on (knowing they do not carry what i was using for the blankie)... so, my BIL brings back 2 skeins of RH bright and lofty in licorice, black with neon rainbow specks, i whipped up a scarf for my sis.

DSC00881.jpgDSC00887.jpg

Beautiful! What a nice BIL! Too funny though, I sat and made a hat for my cousin's 1 yo who has outgrown her hat! Lots of oohs and ahhs! I made it with leftover white tlc and white fun fur that happened to be in the bag. She had the most beautiful dark curly hair, so it should look gorgeous!

Lanette:flake

Nice scarf. Great yarn. Your BIL has a good eye. I would never trust any of the men I know to get me yarn. They'd bring back camoflauge or brown, or something equally as attractive.

That has to be my absolute favorite yarn for making scarfs! It works up so quick, and you wouldn't know it. I have a big box of the Light & Lofty that I ordered from Joanns.com on sale, with the free shipping. I can hardly wait to dig in to all the diffrent colors that I ordered. I didn't get into the bright colors yet. Not everyone carrys them yet. Who would have thought Red Heart would have come so far?

Nice scarf, and nice holiday! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving~ I know I ate wayyyy to much, but who cares!

:sman

Kelly~

The Crafty Cat

• 3 weeks later...

Archived