Go Fish!

TheKnottyMale

Very nice.

I had read that she suggests people to crochet with their other hand to do turning rounds - have you tried that yet? I can't do much at all with my left hand.

I do love tapestry crochet though. Love your bag!

Very nice.

I had read that she suggests people to crochet with their other hand to do turning rounds - have you tried that yet? I can't do much at all with my left hand.

I do love tapestry crochet though. Love your bag!

When you crochet in the round, you don't turn the rounds. The tapestry crochet you are referring to is for making flat pieces.... like a scarf for example. You can do the "switch hands method," or you can reverse single crochet every other row :U

When you crochet in the round, you don't turn the rounds. The tapestry crochet you are referring to is for making flat pieces.... like a scarf for example. You can do the "switch hands method," or you can reverse single crochet every other row :U

This video explains what I just mentioned:

Very nice -- you are so creative the way you adapted the pattern to suit your needs! Wish I was so skillful! Although I have crocheted for years and thinkI am pretty decent at it, I still need to follow a pattern pretty much exact. My big adventure is to change the colors! LOL!

• 8 months later...

Archived